Chapter 23 - Heated

Yes, Malaya answered as she pulled herself up to look at him.

Can- - I need to bite that ass, he demanded but somewhat asked.

I thought you would never ask, she responded.

With that he stepped towards her and crashed his lips unto hers. He started leading her inside with his mouth still glued to hers. Taking the glass from her hand he placed it along with his on a nearby table. He placed his hands under her butt and lifted her so she wrapped her legs around his waist. They kissed as Malachi made his way towards the master bedroom. Once he got there he pushed the door open and closed it behind him then made his way over to the bed and lowered her onto it.

He came down on top of her and kissed her lips then made his way to her neck and up to her earlobe. He stuck his tongue into her ear and played with it which made Malaya writhed underneath him. The sensations his tongue were giving her inside her ear was unbearable it felt so good. She could feel some current run down her spine that made her want to curl her toes. It also felt ticklish but she couldnt get enough. He pulled away and asked her if she was sure that she wanted this and she nodded then said yes once she saw him still looking at her.

He then pulled her dress over her head and unbuckled her shoes. Then he took off her jewelries but left the chain on. When he looked at her and the sexy panty she wore with her breast exposed to him he wanted to just take her now. He then worked on his clothes and came back on the bed and kneeled into it. Malachi wanted to pleasure her entire body and so he would. He went back to her faced and kissed from her forehead down to her lips. Then he moved towards her neck then her chest. He took one of her breast in his mouth and Malaya moaned aloud.

He moved to the next while he gently kneaded her other breast in his hand. His finger tips brushed her nipples and Malayas legs buckled beneath him. He kissed her arm and then her belly, while using his tongue to trace along it. When he got to her underwear he used his teeth to pull it down and Malaya closed her eyes from embarrassment. This was the first time someone other than herself would be seeing her naked and it made her shy and uncomfortable. Once the panty was off Malachi kissed her closed eyes until she opened them then told her to keep them open.

He told her how beautiful she was that there was no need for her to feel embarrassed or shy. Then Malaya told him that it was her first time. Malachi smiled and kissed her lips then told her that he had figured as much. He used his tongue to play with hers as well as taste the inside of her mouth. Afterwards he went back to pleasuring her. He went back to her belly then slowly bit his teeth into her hips. Malaya flew upwards at how good that felt and also ticklish. It seemed as if her entire body was ticklish when Malachi touched her. He made her feel unexpected things and fluttery feelings.

She couldnt really explain how she felt but she liked it. It felt right to be in his arms and with him. And Malaya thought it better feel right and he better be the one after she had waited this long. He kissed the area as well as right across her waist then bit into the other side of her hip. She let out a little scream and a giggle afterwards.

Malachi looked at her as he was pleasuring her. He liked the way she responded to him and the way he pleasured her. It turned him on immensely. He flipped her over ever so effortlessly, which made her squeal. Then he said,

Its time sweetheart.

Before biting into her left ass cheek.