Chapter 10 - Meeting

Malaya looked into his eyes while her hands were wrapped around his neck which prevented her from falling. Well not necessarily his hands were tightly wrapped around her waist. With her drinks long forgotten which was what Malachi had wanted since she was almost drunk. They sat there just staring at each other. Malaya smiled then said sorry and was about to get up when Malachi slowly and gently brought his lips down on hers.

Malaya moved her hands to the back of his head to deepen the kiss while Malachi pressed one of his hands in the small of her back while the other was still wrapped around her waist. He could taste the margarita on her lips and her tongue and it was divine. She played with his tongue and he hers. Malachi so badly wanted to take her right then and there without caring about anybody or anything else.

He could feel his manhood starting to rise and was making him quite uncomfortable. Malaya could also feel his erection pressed against her vagina. Her legs were wrapped around him and she could feel her womanhood begin to throb. He started kissing her neck and her ear lobe as he took it into his mouth. A moan left her lips and she bit her bottom lip from letting another one escape. She tightened her grip on his neck as she held on for dear life.

There was only flashes of light now and again at the bar section and so they could hardly be seen. She closed her eyes while he did things with her mouth and then the top of her breast through her blouse. Just when she thought she was going to lose it the small speck of will power she had left kicked in and she removed her hands from behind his head to the sides of his face to pull his head up towards her face.

They looked at each other for a while before she gave him a peck on his lips.

I would prefer if we could take things slowly. I would rather get to know you first before hopping into your bed, Malaya informed him.

Malachi smiled before nodding his head.

I think I would rather that too, he responded even though he had wanted her in his bed so badly.

Come to think of it he wasnt even sure if she had anything he should be concerned about not that he wouldnt have used condom since he wasnt drunk but it wasnt 100% accurate. Gosh she was so tempting and captivating that he lost all his sense of knowledge and rationality. He could just smack his head right now for being too reckless.

Maybe there wouldnt even be anything to worry about but he was glad it was this way. He hadnt picked up any random girl before and take to his bed and wasnt about to start now. Malaya let go of his face and stood up. She was about to pay her tab when Malachi offered to take care of it. She didnt say no because she needed to save as much as she could and since he offered why not. She wouldnt even bother try to pretend that she wanted to clear her tab because she didnt and was thankful that he did.

She told him she was going to leave and he followed her outside. When they got there he asked her how she will be getting home. Her response was a cab and he told her no way he was going to take her home. It was already way past midnight and he didnt think it was safe for her to take a cab. He led her to his car and they both got in. she gave him her address and he drove off.

In about half an hour they got there and he leaned in and gave her a kiss before she got out. Then he followed her to her front door where he gave her a long lingering kiss and let her go inside and lock up safely before he got back into his car and drove off.

SweedishDarling