Chapter 19- Movie

Yes I like you, Malaya told him as she smiled.

He took her lips in his mouth and gave her a hot kiss. One that made her melted into him. Malachi felt her falling into him and he pulled her on top of his lap. Malaya looked into his eyes as he did. They kissed and somewhere along the way their eyes went shut. Their tongue played with each others and a moan escaped from Malayas mouth. She could feel him harden underneath her. His manhood was now pressed against her core.

They both pulled away and smiled. Malaya turned the TV on after asking if he wanted to watch a movie with her. They decided on one that was gender friendly that both of them wouldnt mind watching. Then they settled in to watch it. Malaya let her head rest in his lap as she lay on her side and watched the show. Now and again he would stroke her hair and her side which made her shiver. At some point during she had gone to the kitchen and had come back with a bowl of fruits since none of them were in the mood for popcorn at the moment.

They prefer something sweet and fruity so that when they kissed they could taste it in each others mouth which along with their feelings made sparks fly. They couldnt get enough of each other. Malaya had thought the kiss with Chadwell had been wonderful and that she couldnt get enough. But in comparison to what she had now with Malachi she couldnt have been more wrong. There was no way it could compare. She didnt want this moment with him to end but she knew it would have to soon.

There was only a few more minutes left in the show and it was already late and she had class in the morning. She had started to feel a little cramped on her side and so she lay on her back still letting her head rest in Malachis lap. The sudden movement of her head didnt do well for his other half. It suddenly seemed to respond and he tried very hard to control it. Neither did her showing him that small part of her belly and her legs and that fat buff of her womanhood. He so badly wanted to reach his hand out and touched it.

It was so bulgy that he knew he could hold it in his hand like a piece of meat. He couldnt help but smile at that. He knew it would full out the palm of his hand and he couldnt wait to touch it. Nevertheless he didnt want to rush her or their growing relationship. He wanted to take things slowly. Afterall he wasnt some cave man or a starved prisoner he was fully capable of controlling himself. Prying his eyes away from her he focused it on the movie they were watching. Not that he had been watching it anyways. So now he didnt even understand what was happening.

A few minutes more had passed and the movie had ended. He helped her take the glasses and pizza back to the kitchen. She placed the left over in a dish and put it in the fridge. While Malachi put the glasses in the sink. After she was through she turned to him as he did her. He pulled her in for a hug and they stayed that way for the longest moment. He kissed the top of her head and rubbed his hands up and down her back.

Malaya couldnt help but to be safe in his arms at that moment. She didnt want him to leave but know he had to and she had school in the morning whether she liked it or not. They pulled away and she walked him to the front door. Malaya went on her tip toes and gave him sweet kiss and pulled away.

See you Saturday and wear something nice, Malachi said as he made his way to the car.

Malaya smiled and waved at him and whispered under her breath,

Oh I will.