I tried to connect two pieces and hold the one wall of the tent up, but I only ended up dropping both parts on the ground again and make a loud noise that had Ed chuckle at my pathetic attempt. I mentally slapped his face hard. I wish I could do it in real life, his presence only irritates me intently.

I'm suddenly gently pushed to the side by a hand on my arm, my head snapping to the side to see Ed stepping closer, a soft expression on his face. "What are you doing?" I asked harshly, jerking his hand away from me.

"Hey, hey," he cooed, lifting his hands defensively in the air, giving me an innocent look, "I'm just trying to help, that's all." he defended coolly.

I scoffed and pushed his chest, sending him a few steps back. He was startled, but amused. "No thank you." I said lowly, sending him a warning look through narrowed eyes.

"You don't know shit." he snorted.

"I'll figure it out."

"Stop being so stubborn, Jesus," he confronted, rolling his eyes once more at me. He stepped forward again, this time his hand wrapping around my elbow and pulling me backwards to let him walk through.

I slapped his hand away, making him grasp my wrist tightly instinctively. My eyes hardened at the way he gripped me, anger slowly becoming stronger within me. I pushed him back, only for him to grab both of my wrists and pull me towards his chest with force, our bodies colliding with a bump.

"What the fuck - let me go!" I hissed, glaring at him as I struggled in his grip.

"Stop fighting me!" he snapped, giving me a cold look.

I kneeled him in the gut, his eyes widening before his cheeks were filled with air as he grimaced in pain, slightly leaning forward, his hands letting go of me. I nailed him in the jaw, earning a small yelp, his head tilting backwards for a split second before his furious, shocked eyes met my bitter ones. I can't control my temper when it comes to this man and I don't know how the hell I'm going to survive this with him by my side.

"What the fuck?!" he snapped aggressively, his tone making me flinch as he stepped towards me with threatening eyes.

"Don't fucking touch me." I growled, fisting my palms, preparing myself for another attack.

"You're telling me to stop being rude and when I try to help you you're hitting me? Are you out of your mind?" he shot bitterly, ticking his head slightly to the side. He's right. Well he's a dick most of the time and he touched me without having the right to, so I don't really care.

"Keep your hands to your self." I muttered lowly as he towered over me, his hot breath hitting my nose as he glared daggers straight into my eyes.

"You're judging me, but you're worse than me." He said in a smooth, bone chilling tone, his words actually pinching my heart hurtfully.

"I'm not." I mumbled weakly, blinking a few times as an overwhelming feeling crashed against me, making me emotional.

His lips slightly twitched, a sarcastic smirk playing over them. "You're a hoe." he said slowly, making the anger burst inside of me.

I shoved at his chest harshly, making his back collide against a tree before I made a small jump and punched his cheek, startling him. His head turned to the side, the corner of his lips bleeding now, his angry eyes wide, filled with hatred. He used his forearms to block my punches before he reached out for my arm and threw me to the side, catching me off guard. I tripped over the almost made tent and fell on my butt, the hit making my body ache. I groaned and looked up at him as he lunged at me, straddling my legs and trying to take hold of my hands.