Chapter 15

Save my soul for me...

~•~ Chapter 15 ~•~

The shock that had course me was beyond words. I felt my hands shaking as fear creeped up inside of me at the realization that I could have been in Niall's position. He got blinded by the fog and God knows if his sight will ever be resurrected.

"How? Why?!" Louis exclaimed, looking at us with wide eyes.

Harry stormed at Cole, who looked frightened by his demeanor and tried to push himself further against the tree. "You said the water would help!" Harry yelled angrily, grabbing Cole's collar.

Cole shrieked, "It does - you were just too late on him!" he replied heavily as Harry pushed him against the tree.

"Hey back off!" Ed snapped, standing up. He was very tall and muscular, like Harry, but still not that intimidating.

"How do we fix this?! How do we make him see again? Huh?" Harry growled, not letting go of Cole, who looked terrified.

"Harry stop," Zayn said sternly.

"Get off him!" Ed reached for Harry's shoulder, only for Louis to stand up and slap Ed's hand away.

"Don't touch him." Louis warned, glaring at Ed.

"Let go of my brother now!" Ed shouted, upset.

"Make me." Harry smirked, still holding Cole pinned against the tree.

I stood up, impatient and irritated by their behavior now. "Fighting won't help Niall!" I snapped, making them all turn to look at me. Thomas went near Niall and spoke to him quietly while the rest of the boys seemed ready to punch each other.

"Exactly. We need to find a way to help Niall calmly. " Liam agreed.

"Let him go. He told us about the water and the three of us can see, Niall needs medical help, Cole can't do anything about that." I told Harry, having my hands on my hips. He looked at me angrily, obviously annoyed that I confronted him in front of the rest but I couldn't care less. I was born without a zip on my mouth.

Harry let go of Cole but threw him down on the ground harshly. Cole panted, frightened and worried. Ed was glaring at Harry, who was glaring challengingly back at him.

 Ed was glaring at Harry, who was glaring challengingly back at him

One look at Niall’s devastated face brought pain to my heart. He was not talking, he was just staring blankly at the ground, cheeks red as anger was boiling him.