Eisenwald and Lullaby

Start from the beginning

When she heard that, Erza sat back at the vehicle and put SE-plug around her wrist.

Lucy started to get nervous and Happy asked "Lucy, are you okay?"

"I know I red about that flute before. Lullaby, the cursed song. It's death magic!" She said nervously.

"What?" I asked.

"Cursed song?" Gray asked also.

"I've only red it in books before. But there are deadly spells that are forbidden to be used by wizards." Lucy explained.

Erza continued "That's right. They are black magic spells that can kill the person they are used on."

"Well. If I'm right, Lullaby is even worse. Originally, it was used as a simple death curse until the black wizard Zeref transformed it into the demon flute. Now, it can kill hundreds, even thousands at once! Luring them into endless sleep!" Lucy said.

I gritted my teeth. What are those bastards trying to do with that flute!?

Erza ordered everyone to enter the magic mobile while Lucy sent Aquila back to Celestial World.

When we all were in, Erza started to drive at the high speed which made me get sick again.

God, I hate every forms of trasportation!

(Makarov p.o.v)

I was currently at the conference with other guildmasters.

But I'm still wondering why in Natsu acting so weird. What is he hiding? Is he trying to find Black Cross base and try to take them all on by himself? That's reckless, even for him!

"I'm so jealous, Maki! Your wizards are all full of life and they're such cuties!" Bob said with joy before continuing "I heard that pink haired boy of yours is acting strange."

"You mean Natsu? I believe he is hiding something, but I don't know what it is. He's been acting strange for an entire year. I'm gonna give him some punishment and finally force it out of him when I come back." I said.

"Ohh, so naughty!" Bob replied.

Then I heard Goldmine say "I wouldn't be joking around if I were you, Makarov. Your wizards are powerful, but you gotta admit that they are reckless. Magic Council is worried your wizards might destroy an entire city one day. Can't say I blame them."

"Bah! Let those blowhards worry, why do I care! They're just jealous because my wizards are hot!" I retorted.

"Oh, Maki! You can't talk about your wizards that way!" Bob said jokingly.

Then I heard Mickey's bird say "Master Makarov! Master Makarov! I have a letter from Miss Lisanna!"

"Ah, thank you." I said and opened the letter.

"No problem!" Mickey's bird replied flying off.

I opened the letter and it revealed Lisanna smiling for some reason.

"Hello, Master! I'm glad you made it to conference safe and sound!" Lisanna exclaimed.

"Yes, Lisanna. Now can you tell me what it is? I hope it isn't something bad." I said.

She nodded and said "Erza, Natsu, Gray and new yet unofficial member teamed up. Amazing combination, right? They might be the strongest team Fairy Tail has ever had! I'm sorry, but I couldn't wait to tell you!"

I had shocked look on my face and muttered "Not. Those. Three."

"See you soon, master!" Lisanna said ending the message.