Chapter 22 • Tastes So Sweet

Start from the beginning

She hums around my finger, slowly pulling her mouth back until my finger's completely out of her mouth and she blows on the wet skin.

"Fuck."

"Mmm, tastes so sweet," she muses, using part of the lyric to the song that's playing. "Do you have an idea of how we can use the chocolate sauce?"

"Yes, but it might be a little messy," I place my hand on her shoulder, slowly sliding it to the collar of her blouse. "I like this material. It's very soft."

"Thanks. It's sheer black with lace details on the cuffs."

"Sounds expensive. We wouldn't want any chocolate to get on it, now would we?" A breathy laugh makes me smirk and I feel her pull away slightly. "If you want to-"

"No, I was just moving my leg to get more comfortable," she explains, guiding both of my hands to the top button.

She leans in close, leaving my hands to work the buttons myself and she gives a slow kiss to my lips. While I work to undo the buttons, she kisses her way to my neck and I feel her hands grasp my waist.

Feeling more confident now, I lean in and kiss her while my hands continue their descent down her blouse. Once I reach the last button, she leans back and I help her take off her blouse.

"It would be a shame if we got chocolate on your shirt, wouldn't it?" she asks, fiddling with its hem.

"Such a shame," I smirk, raising my arms and she pulls off my t-shirt. I quickly fix my sunnies that have shifted in the movement and she breathes out a quiet laugh. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, it's just that I didn't realize you had so many tattoos," she gives a throaty moan, tracing her fingertips on my chest.

I give her a cheeky grin, "This isn't all of them, either."

"Goddamn," she giggles, smoothing both of her hands on my chest to the back of my shoulders. "I have a thing for tats, I guess. They're very sexy, especially on you."

"Thanks?" I can't help but laugh.

"M'not joking. You're extremely handsome, Harry."

Instead of arguing with her, I grin and smooth my hands around to the small of her back. I have no clue what I look like, hell, what anything looks like, but all I know is that I'm falling hard for her personality.

She quietly clears her throat, "More chocolate?"

"Yeah," I answer, letting her out of my hold.

"Good, it's still warm," she says and I feel her presence in front of me. "There's some chocolate on the spoon. Hmm, I wonder if I just . . ." her voice trails off and I feel the spoon on my collarbone. She drags the spoon down its length to my shoulder and giggles. "Oops, I made a mess."

"I wonder how you can clean it up," I play along, feeling the chocolate start to roll down my skin.

"I have an idea," she purrs, leaning in close and I feel her press a kiss on my jawline.

She kisses her way down to my throat and over to my collarbone, making me shiver. Using the tip of her tongue to flick back and forth on my skin, she moves down my collarbone and nips at it.

"God, that feels good," I breathe out.

"Yeah? Well, you taste good," she says, guiding my hand to the jar. "My turn. The spoon's right here."

"Thanks," I nod in acknowledgement, feeling for it and I take it out of the chocolate sauce. "Is that too much or does it need more?"

"It's perfect."

"Good. Guide me, please."

With her hand on my wrist, she brings it to what I assume is her chest and she lets go for me to do it on my own. I place my other hand on her shoulder and feel my way over to her bra strap, grinning at the smooth material. I lay the spoon on her skin and slowly drag it in a downwards motion to the swell of her breast.

"Interesting choice of direction," she muses, guiding my hand to put the spoon back in the jar and I hum in agreement.

Using her shoulder as a point of reference, I lean in close to peck her lips and work my way down to her neck. She lets out a breathy moan as I lick the skin there and continue my way down.

I press a kiss to her chest, recognizing the smell of the chocolate and I lay the flat of my tongue on her skin. The sweet taste of the chocolate sauce makes me grin and as I continue licking it up, I slip my fingertips underneath her bra strap and slowly drag it down her shoulder.

She moans my name, carding her hand through my hair and she gives it a tug. With that as encouragement, I continue licking her breast until I don't taste anymore chocolate.

Her breaths have become more rapid and as I kiss my way to her neck, I feel her hands come on either side of my face. She brings my attention to her and I feel her lips on mine, frantic and desperate.

She moans, pulling me to her until we're laying back into the couch. With my palms on the cushion supporting my weight, I roll my body onto hers, causing her to moan into our kiss. Even with the thick material of her jeans, I can feel the warmth between her legs and I swallow harshly.

I nip at her bottom lip and kiss my way to her neck, groaning at the sting of her fingernails digging into my back. While I alternate between licking and sucking on one spot, I bring my hand to her shoulder and feel my way to her breast.

As I squeeze her breast through the soft, thick padding of her bra, I press my hips into hers and she moans my name onto the curve of my ear. With that tickling sensation and the pressure on my dick, I start rocking my hips faster and harder into hers and she cups my cheeks so that we're face to face.

"Kiss me," she whispers and I duck my head down, aiming for her lips.

Our kiss is off-centered at first and once our lips connect, the familiar pressure continues to build in the pit of my stomach. She moans, carding her hands through my hair and she pulls at it. I lean back just enough to where our noses brush together and I feel her sweet breaths puff out onto my lips.

I give her breast a squeeze and smooth my hand down to her waist, grasping at her soft, womanly curves to hold onto while I speed up my movements. With my pelvis grinding harder into hers one more time, I feel my release and groan out in pleasure.

I relax on top of her, panting out my breaths through my open mouth and she giggles.

"That was fun," she says somewhat amusingly.

I grin, "Yeah, I don't remember chocolate tasting quite that good before."

"Hmm, me neither," she agrees, moving to sit up and I follow her lead. "Oh my God, it's nearing ten o'clock. Mind if I use your loo to wash up before I leave?"

"I don't mind that, but it's coming down harder now, JJ. Just listen to it. It won't be safe to drive. If you're okay with this, you're more than welcome to stay . . . the night. This couch pulls out into a full-size bed and is quite comfortable. You can borrow one of my jumpers and a pair of joggers, and I'm sure I have an extra toothbrush."

"That's very kind of you, but I wouldn't want to-"

"Don't you dare say 'impose,'" I playfully chide, earning a giggle. "C'mon, love, this is about safety, well that, and I don't want you to leave."

She hums as if she's thinking, "You sure you don't mind?"

"I wouldn't have offered if I minded, JJ. Now, how about it?"***

A/N: Now I really want chocolate 😂
So . . . was it sweet enough for ya? 😉

Press the star ⭐️ if you liked this chapter (could you please press it anyway if you didn't? 😂 )

Much Love.
❤️❤️❤️❤️