Chapter 39 - Dragon Form!?

I wake up with the sun shining, and my body naked, wrapped in the sheets. Optimus's arms are tight around me, protectively. I sigh, and turn my body around, Optimus's arms still around me.

  I look up at him, and he's still sleeping peacefully. Damn, last night was...insane. I don't know what got into me last night, but...I just wanted affection I guess. I'm not sure how to explain it.

  But, last night was also my first time. And, when he entered me, it hurt...badly. but he waited, and slowed down when I needed him to. He didn't force me into anything. Which is good, and something that I don't expect for him to do. But, he went slow for me, and easy. And, we also used protection, thank god.

  I look up at Optimus, and he sighs in his sleep, and I giggle quietly to myself, and peck a kiss on his nose. He slowly opens one of his eyes, and looks down at me.

  "Oh, goodmorning love" he says in his morning voice. Which is very sexy, might I add.
"Goodmorning handsome" I say, and he closes his eye again. I put my head against his chest, and then I hear him chuckle. I raise an eyebrow and look up at him.
"What?" I ask, curious.

  "You might want to look in the mirror..." he says with a charming smile his eyes still closed. I look at him confused, and then I remember the hickey's. Oh no! My eyes widen, and I quickly grab another blanket from the floor, and I wrap it around myself. I run into the bathroom, connected to our room, and I look into the mirror.

  I gasp, and look at my neck. Oh, how dare he! I am so going to get him back! I see atleast three hickey's on my neck, but not too big of hickey's. They were small. Oh jeez, how am I going to hide these! I huff, and walk back into the room, where Optimus is looking at me, still cuddled up into the covers.

  "Now everyone will know that you are mine..and only mine.." he says with a flirtatious voice, making me blush.
"Oh, shush!" I say, before running back over to the bed, and pouncing on top of him. He makes an Oof, sound as I land ontop of him, but not too hard.

  "I love you" I whisper getting closer to his mouth, and he chuckles.
"I love you more.." he whispers back.
"No, I love you more.." I whisper back, and he chuckles.
"Oh, that's impossible..." he says, and I giggle.
"Nothing is impossible" I whisper, before kissing him gently. His soft lips on mine. Suddenly theres a knock at the door, and I jump, and I look over my shoulder towards the door, and Optimus also looks at the door.

"(Y/n), are you and Optimus awake in there?" I hear my mother ask. Shit!
"U-umm...y-yeah! Hang on, we'll be out in a second!" I yell to her, and then I use my wolf hearing, and I hear her walk away.
"Phew!" I say, looking back down at Optimus. He chuckles, and pulls me in for another gentle kiss.

- TIME SKIP -

   I sit at the kitchen table, stuffing my face full of pancakes. So yummy! My uncle makes the best food ever! Optimus went to go and see the bots, and tell them about the plan. I think both of my grandpa's went with them too. Suddenly I hear giggling, and laughing coming down from the stairs, and I turn around to see Rebel, and Lexia. I raise an eyebrow at them.
"Hey (Y/n)!" Lexia snickers. I have a bad feeling.

   "Hey, guys...is everything okay?" I ask them both, as they run over to me, with wide smiles.
"Y-yeah, well....how are you doing after that nice-" Lexia slaps Rebel's arm playfully, making Rebel shut up from what she was about to say. I stand up, and look at them with a serious expression.

   I cross my arms, and glare at them.
"What's going on?" I ask, and they both look at eahcother with wide eyes, and then back to me.
"Well, ummm....ya see lil sis...umm...me and Rebel...kinda heard you and Umm, O-optimus last night..." She says nervously, but whispering.
My eyes widen, "what!? Were we that loud!?" I whsiper, and they both nod.
"I-I'm so sorry guys! Just, please don't tell my mom! Or anyone else!" I plead, and they both giggle and nod.