Chapter 24 - Again!?

It's been a couple of days since the Megatron incident. And my mom I had to move out of our house since the Decepticons now know where I live. So, I'm living at the base with Optimus and the bots. And my mom is living at the Deigo Garcia, where my other family members are. And, I still have to meet them. So, I thought that I will go down there today, and see them, and my mom.

  And, it's also my birthday tomorrow! This is very exciting, and since my wolf Gene's had started working, my mom had made me homeschooled now. Thank god! I don't have to deal with bullies anymore, but...Aili and Nick, still have to. But, Anna dropped out. I feel terribly bad for all of them...but, hey, at least it was supposed to be the last year for us. We are seniors this year, so...yeah.

    I'm sitting on the couch, on the human platform. Watching tv.....and I'm watching regular shows. It's hilarious and random. The bots are on a mission, and Nick and Aili are at school, and Anna is out...somewhere. Probably with friends. I sit up and pull out my phone. I look at my notifications, and Logan texted me.

  I sigh. I haven't talked to him since that day I called him, and all of those guns, and yelling noises in the background. I hope he's okay, but...he said Breakdown? Who is Breakdown? I'm so confused. Is he....maybe...? No, that's silly.

   I read Logan's text.

'Hey, sorry I haven't talked to you in a while...' Hmm, that doesn't seem him?

I text back, 'it's ok...is everything alright?'

He replies back quickly, 'yeah, everything is great!'

I get straight to the point, 'so, care to tell me about what was happening when I last talked to you?'

It akes him a while to reply, 'umm, yeah...but I think I should talk to you about it in person. And besides, I haven't seen you in a while!'

I groan. Here he goes again.
'Sure....why not?'

'Alright! Meet me, umm, outside of the cafe!'

'Okay, what time?'

'Right now!'

'Okay...cya then' I reply. I shut my phone off and put it in my pocket and I stand up. This is probably going to be a mistake. I barely know him, and I don't even know if I should,d trust him yet. I get bad vibes from him sometimes. Eh, I'll be fine....hopefully.

-TIME SKIP -

     I reach the cafe, finally. I took Nick's dirt bike....hopefully he won't mind, and plus he le fry it at the base. He won't care, I'll bring it back. I park it by the side of the cafe, and I turn it off, and take my helmet off, and walk inside the cafe. Once I get in, I see Logan at a table. Two girls are giggling and smiling at him.

  Probably because they think he's hot. I walk over to his table and sit down across from him.
"Oh, hey (Y/n)!" He greets, and I smile.
"Hey..." I say. The two teenagers smile fade into glares. They glare at me and give me snotty looks. They then get up and walk away. What the fuck did I do!? Why do all girls hate me!?

   He hands me a vanilla cake pop with blue frosting and white and brown sprinkles.
"Here, I got ya something. I didn't know what you like, so I just got you something random. We can always get something else too if ya want." He says with a charming smile. I take the cake pop, and I take a bit out of it.
"No, it's okay. I love cake pops though! Thanks!"

  He chuckles and then takes a sip of his americano. He then suddenly makes a weird disgusted face.
"Eh! I don't like this thing..." he says, disgusted.

  I laugh, "oh? Then why did you get it?"
He shrugs, "I've never tried this thing before....wait, what's it called?" He asks, and I look at him confused.
"A...americano...?" I say. Wait, he's never tried an americano? And he doesn't even remember the name of his own order? Weird.