Chapter 6 - Our Favorite Cliff

I and Optimus arrive at the base when we get into the base he stops and the door swings open on its own and I hop out. I see Aili, Bee, Ironhide, and Sideswipe all talking together.
"Hey (Y/n)!" Aili says as she runs over to me and wraps her arm around me. I hear Optimus transform from behind me.
"What's up?" I say to Aili with a smile. She drags me over to the others with a smile I have never seen before.
"What's going on?" I ask. They all smile at me.

   "Watch this!" Aili says excitedly.
Bee steps forward and starts to shrink and make his transforming sound shrinking more and more until he is at the human size and his metal turns into flesh and my eyes widen by the sight.
Bee has tan skin with bright blue eyes and brown hair and Aili shrieks.

   He's wearing a yellow hoodie with black denim Jeans and yellow sneakers.
"Woah! Wait how did you do that?" I shout in confusion and surprise.
"Its called a holo form," Ratchet says walking towards us as he begins to speak again, "I made it for us so we can use them on certain missions, and so you can interact with us better" he explains.

   Aili's eyes widen, "what do you mean as in...interact better?" She asks.
"I mean to talk to us a better, so you don't have to shout up at us, and for other rea ratchet looks at me then to Optimus giving him a little smirk and then walking back to his large computer. What was that all about? Aili looks at me with wide eyes and a smile as she elbows my shoulder and winks at me.
"That's much easier isn't it?" She whispers to me still making that weird smile. All I can do is giggle.

   Then Ironhide steps forward and changes into his holo form. He has brunette hair and bright blue eyes, he's wearing a plaid shirt with cowboy boots and blue denim Jeans. He then walks over to us and Sideswipe then changes into his holo forms black slick hair and white skin with bright blue eyes, he's wearing a gray hoodie with black denim jeans and sneakers.

    Then I hear transforming from behind me and I freeze, knowing that its Optimus. I slowly turn around to meet his bright blue shimmering eyes, his hair is a dark brown and he has a little bit of facial hair on his chin and his jawline. My mouth drops by the sight of him, he's wearing a black long sleeve shirt with the sleeves pulled up to his elbows and he has dark blue denim Jean's and black sneakers on.

   His muscles are insanely strong looking and I feel like I'm going to fall over. Aili sees my face and laughs a little.
Then Optimus smirks at me, and I freeze just staring at him.
Ironhide, Bee, and Sideswipe laugh and their laughing draw Ratchet's attention towards us. He looks at us with a little smile on his face.

Ironhide laughs and looks at Optimus, "O-Optimus I think you broke her! Hahaha!" He says laughing loudly.
"Hahahaha, (Y/n) the look on your face right now!! Hahaha!" Sideswipe teases as he laughs.
I then close my mouth and turn around to glare at them with my arms crossed. Hahaha....so funny look at (Y/n) growl for the oh mighty Optimus Prime hehe. I think to myself in my head as I walk away.

Optimus's POV

   I see (Y/n) walk away, and I stand up straight looking intimidating as I glare at my fellow bots, even Aili who is still laughing as well as the others. Then Bee sees my glare and he stops immediately. And the others soon realize as well and stop.
"Is something supposed to be funny?" I ask strictly still glaring at them one by one.

  "No sir" Aili is the first to say. And the others stay frozen in their positions.
And Ratchet just laughs quietly and turns back to his computer.
"That's what I thought," I say as I walk into (Y/n)'s direction down the hallway.

   I see her sitting in the hallway up against the wall with her eyes closed. I walk over to her, suddenly her eyes shoot open and she jumps gasping for air.
"Oh..I'm sorry if I scared you! I did not mean to!" I quickly say.
She then catches her breath and sits up looking at me with her beautiful (y/e/c) eyes.