Chapter 26 - Please Hurry...

- (Y/n)'s POV -

  I wake up with my head pounding with pain, my blood stained hand, numb. And my neck, whole body...sore. I try and look around, my vision blurry at first. Where the hell....am I? I try and move my hands, and arms, and legs, but I can't. Something is holding me down. My vision begins  to get clearer, and then I realize that I'm strapped down to a metal table.

    I then see needles, on a table next to me, and there are sharp, giant razors just above me. I begin to breath heavily, starting to freak out. I struggle to get out of the metal straps, pinning me down to the metal table. No, no, no, this can't be happening! Please, no! I look around, and I notice that my phone is on the same table with the needle on it. My phone! I need to get to it so I can call for help!

    I begin to keep on struggling again, ignoring the numbness through out my whole body. But I freeze, when I hear a door slide open, then close. I whimper, and I begin to struggle again, until a hand is slammed onto the metal table below me, right next to my head. I scream, and I feel tears starting to fall from my eyes.

  I look up, to the right side of me, to see a man with black hair with a purple tint in it, with black and purple clothing. He's definitely a Decepticon...he's just in his holoform. I choke on my words, "w-who...a-a-are...y-you?" I ask, his eyes scanning me. He seems to ignore my questions, when he hears the door slide open, and slide closed again. I hear footsteps come closer, and closer.

    I begin to whimper more, and I feel my breath become shakier. The black, and purple tinted haired man, steps aside, and then his place by my right side, is taken by Megatron in his holoform. I gulp, and my eyes widen. I'm going to die....this is totally the day I die.

  "We finally got you..(Y/n)" Megatron says, still looking down at me. I begin to get uncomfortable, VERY uncomfortable. When he said my name, my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest, from how scared I was. What are they going to do to me? How will I end the war? What's the war, got to do with me? 

   "W-what a-a-are you going....t-to do to m-me?" I ask, tears falling.
Megatron grins evily, "we just want a couple of questions answered from you first. Then we will get to the real part."

    I look into his red, deathly, glowing eyes.
"What do I-I have...anything t-to do with the..w-war?"
He chuckles, ignoring to answer the question. He leaves my side, and walks over to the black and purple tinted haired man, who is at a bunch of computers.

  I watch them, talking to eachother. This isn't going to end well. I try and struggle again, and my blood stained hand begins to just feel more numb. It hurts like hell. I hate the way I feel right now. Then suddenly I hear footsteps begin to walk towards me again.
"Alright, let's begin...shall we?" Megatron asks, looking down at me.
"I-I will...n-never answer any of y-your questions!" I shout at him, and he chuckles darkly.

   "Oh really? I mean....if you really don't want to answer any of my questions...we can make it official..."he says, bringing one of the sharp razors down towards my head. I whimper, and begin to struggle more.

  "O-okay! I-I-I...I'll answer t-them!" I felt tears begin to trickle out of my eyes once again. I...I wish Optimus was here right now...please Optimus....please find me.

     Megarton puts the razor blade back up above me, its blade shining in the horrible light shining into my eyes.
He leans in close, making me try and back my head away from him.
"So, where is your base?" He demands, and I avert my gaze from him.

   I can't tell him that, I will be like....betraying Optimus and everyone else.
"I-I..." I stop, and I then hear a low, but quiet growl emit from his throat.
"Come on, be a good girl and answer the question. Or...I will have to force the answer out of you!"  He pulls down a blade again....and I widen my eyes. The blade is just barely touching my forhead, and I whimper more. This is going to be rough....please Optimus....p-please hurry.