Chapter 1 - The Chevy Camaro

I wake up to my alarm clock beeping, and the sun shining through my window above my desk.
"(Y/n) get up, it's time for school!" My mom shouts up the stairs to me in my bedroom.
I groan, "Ok mom!" I shout back. I turn off my alarm clock and get out of bed throwing the covers onto the floor. I trip over them as I walk over to the closet and open it. I pick out a black Adidas hoodie with ripped Jean's and white Adidas shoes, and a black hat.

 I take off my pj's and put on the clothes I just picked out

 I take off my pj's and put on the clothes I just picked out. I then sit at my desk and put on some mascara while looking into the mirror. When I'm just about to finish up, my ringtone on my phone goes off. I finish up with my mascara and pick up my phone and open my messages. I got a text from Aili.
       "Hey! You maybe want to hang out after school?" She texts to me.
"Yeah, sure!" I reply back
"Ok, see you at school!" She texts back with a smiley face.

   I set my phone down and start to pack up my backpack. As I do so, I start to think of what 11th grade is going to be like for me. Is it going to be surprising? Outgoing? Weird? Or maybe even romantic? But really none of that really matters to me, all that matters is that I get to hang out with my two best friends Aili and Nick. Speaking of Aili and Nick, they have been really close over the summer.

   Do they have a thing? If so why hasn't Aili told me yet? Nah, she would have told me already. We have been best friends since we were 5 and I don't think she would keep things like that from me, would she?

  As the thoughts go through my head I pick up my backpack and walk downstairs to the kitchen where my mom is getting ready for work. My mom works as an I.T, she fixes computers and printers and stuff.

  As I set my backpack down on the island I see that she had already made me cereal. I sit at the table and start to eat.
"I could have made my own cereal you know?" I say. She just rolls her eyes and smiles.

  "I'll be at work late tonight, I won't be back until 10:00," she says as she puts her wallet in her bright blue purse.
            "That's ok, I was gonna hang out with Aili after school. Well if that's ok with you?" I ask eating my cereal faster now.
"Yeah that's fine, just be back before 10:00" she demands. "I will," I say. She picks up her purse as I start to finish up my cereal.

"Oh, we need milk by the way," I say.
"Alright, I'll pick some up after work"
             I then pick up my bowl and put it in the sink. My mom then comes up to hug me and kiss me on the forehead. I make a disgusted sound.
"Oh, shut up!" She says as she pushes me playfully.
I laugh, "I love you don't break anyone's computer, or face," I say as I pick up my bag. I say that to her every day when she goes to work, It always makes her smile.

   "I will try not to," she says smiling as she walks to the door and opens it.
"Love you," she says. She then closes the door and walks out to her deep blue colored dodge avenger. In the sunlight, it looks glittery and really shiny.