Chapter 14 - My first Mission?

I wake up on the couch on the human platform. I shift my position so I am laying down now, with my head on the armrest of the couch and my legs curled up and my arms to my chest. What did the hell happen? Like, how did Megatron stab me through my dream like that? How did he even get into my head? And how will I end the war? Ugh, there are so many questions that I want to be answered.

       I sit up and look around, w fo fopoportraitt a second... where is everyone? I only saw Optimus and Ratchet this morning. And I didn't even eat yet, my stomach is killing me. I stand up and walk down the stairs, I'll just go check the dorms. I walk down the hallway, and I soon get to Ironhide's dorm and knock. But I soon regret that, since I have blood on my hoodie still.

        Ironhide opens the door in his holo form, his eyes look tired and his hair a mess.
"Sorry, did I wake you?" I apologize, hoping that I didn't wake him up.
He leans against the door frame, "No..." He says with a little yawn at the end of his response as he studiesss the blood on my hoodie. I can tell that he was lying.  
"Oh, well...you probably haven't seen Optimus around then?" I ask.
He smirks, "Nope..." he looks back up to me.
They know...dodon't they?
"You know?"
"Yup!" He says, popping the 'p'.
"How?"
"Let's just say that it was obvious and Sideswipe likes to spy on people" he responds. I get a little upset at Sideswipe.

   "How was it obvious?" I sternly ask.
"You ask a lot of questions, don't ya?"
"Yup!" I respond with a smile and copying him by popping the 'p'.
Suddenly I hear loud giggling from another dorm room, and I and Ironhide look at each other and shrug. The laughing sounded like Anna, which is odd....because I think she left last night...wait, did she? I walk down the hallway to the dorm with the giggling, and I gesture Ironhide to come along.

        Once we approach the dorm room the loud giggling is still going on.
"This is Bee's dorm," Ironhide says, with a confused expression on his face.
I get a little scared to open the door, thinking that it's something that I won't be able to unsee. But, I doubt it.
I knock on the door gently, "Bee, you in there?"

   The giggling stops immediately, and the door opens showing Bee in his holo form....and Anna. I try and not laugh while seeing them both out of breath, and there faces read. I and Ironhide look at each other, a little concerned about what they were doing. 
"We heard laughing and giggling...and we were just a little concerned" Ironhide confesses as Bee and Anna both give each other a quick glance, then they both look back to us.
"Well?" I ask, kind of demanding an answer now.

   "Umm" is the only thing Bee can get out of his mouth.
Anna steps in, "W-we were j-j-just messing a-around..." she answers with stutters.
"And?" Ironhide starts to demand.
"I started tickling her....that's all" Bee answers, and I can tell that he is only telling half of the truth. 
I shrug, "Okay, good enough." I say with a slight smart ass tone. God, what is with me today?

         Then Anna suddenly runs over to me with a very concerned and serious expression and starts to make me turn around as she examines my body.
"What are you doing?" I ask, a little embarrassed that she is looking at me like this in front of the guys.
"Shut up, I heard you screaming this morning and you have blood on your hoodie....... where are you hurt!?" She demands, still searching my body for wounds. I push her away gently and step back.

  "I'm fine, I healed myself," I answer, and they all looked at me with wide eyes and concerned eyebrows.
"You healed yourself?" Ironhide asks, leaning against the wall.
"Y-yeah...I don't know how but I-I did" I respond, a little proud of myself that I did actually heal myself.
"Wait, how did you get hurt?" Anna asks.
"Well umm, it's kind of hard to explain...um...well I was in a dream, and I saw Megatron and him-"
"YOU SAW WHO!?" They all shout in sync, interrupting my explanation.
I rub the back fo my head, "Um, I'm telling you...it's confusing" I say.