Chapter 31 - Trip To The Diego Garcia!

I wake up with the sun, shining thru the tree's branches above me. Optimus has his arms around me tightly, and he is still asleep. I turn around, so I am facing him. I peck him a gentle kiss on his cheek, and he shivers from the touch. I giggle quietly, and I decide to leave him be so he can sleep for a little longer. I turn around again, so I'm facing away from him, but I'm still in his warm embrace.

     I then hear talking and laughter in the distance, where the other bots are, down at the bottom of the hill, including Aili, Nick, and Anna. Oh god, Nick and Aili's parents are probably freaking out right now. Oh jeez...but, atleast their safe...that's all that matters. I suddenly feel a gentle kiss on the back of my neck, and I giggle.

   "Goodmorning handsome" I say, and he nudges the back of my neck.
"Goodmorning love" he says, with a yawn at the end. I giggle, and I turn around...again, so I can face him. I kiss him passionately, and he kisses back whole heartedly. When we pull apart we both get lost in eachother's eyes for a moment.

     He then speaks, "so, when should we start heading over to the Diego Garcia?" He asks, and I shrug. Wait....the Diego Garcia is about 23 hours from here...and, that means...Aili and Nick can't come with us. Only Anna can, because we are her family now, but...I-I can't live without them! I sit up, and so does Optimus.

". We...need to get Aili and Nick back to their parents, they-they can't come with us..." I feel tears begin to turn on in my eyes. He seems alarmed by this, and he swiftly pulls me into a hug, pulling me into his lap.

    "Hey, it's okay...they will be alright..." he soothes, and it actually works. I nod into his shoulder, and he kisses the top of my head.
"But, I-I'll miss them so much...O-Optimus, they are like f-family to me..." I sob quietly, and he begins to rub my back for more comfort.
"I know. We can always visit every once in a while, and...next year they graduate, right?" He asks, and I nod.

   "Then, they can come see us whenever they want, and we can go and see them whenever we want to. They probably have a ground bridge at the Diego Garcia..."
"Y-yeah...*sniff*....they probably do..." I say, looking up at him. He smiles.
"Come on, let's go say goodbye to them, and then we can start heading to the Diego Garcia, Okay?"
"O-okay..." I say, gaining my confidence back as I keep in the rest of my tears.

    I get up, and so does he. We both walk down to the rest of the bots, and Anna, Nick, and Aili.
Once Aili sees me, and see that I have been crying, she knows why right away. She seems to have been thinking of it too, about how she and Nick can't come with us. But, I know that she would come with me, any chance she could get. She runs to me, and she pulls me into a tight embrace. I hug her back, feeling the tears come back again. She soon, begins to cry.

   "It's okay (Y/n)...I-I can always Skype you...we can always face time, and text, and call..." she says, and I smile.
"Y-yeah, yeah....we can..." I say, and we then both pull away from eahcother, and then Nick rushes over to me, and smiles. I smile, as he brings me into a tight hug too, and Aili smiles.

    "I-I'm gonna miss ya too (Y/n)...." he says, and I laugh.
"Yeah, I'm g-gonna m-miss you too....d-d-doofuss...." I say, giggling a bit. He chuckles, and then pulls away from me.
"I-I can call my mom to come and pick me and Nick up....it's okay. You guy's need to go. But, makesure you call me when you get there! It's your birthday today, and...I-it's the first one I won't be able to come too...."she says, as she begins to sob again.
"Awe, Aili...it's okay. I will..." I say, as I give her another quick hug.

      After I'm done saying goodbye to Aili and Nick, and when the rest of the bots are, Aili calls her mom, and we all get ready to go. I get into Optimus's autoform, in the passenger seat, while Bee is behind us, with Anna in his passenger seat. Then Ironhide, then Smokescreen, then Ratchet, and then Sideswipe. Dang, we have a lot of bots! Then, were off, I turn and wave to Aili and Nick.

  I hold my tears in. I have to be strong. Weakness will only make things worse right now. I then relax in the seat, as I watch the trees, and woods, that we pass. Shit, I should probably call my mom, and tell her that we are all coming. I pull out my phone, fuck, 20% left. Whatever, that's enough. I call my mom's contact, and she picks up almost instantly.
"Hey, sweetheart! What's up!?" She says, and I sigh. Okay, just say it all flat out.
"So, mom...umm..." I pause, nope! Optimus can handle this! I then put the phone on speaker.
"Umm, Optimus....?" I say questionably.

     Optimus chuckles quietly, and then he begins to talk.
"Hello Snowblaze, it's me Optimus, I'm here with (Y/n) right now." He says, and my mom grunts.
"So...why are you two calling me at the same time? Are you pregnant (Y/n)!?" I groan. Why does she always have to go straight to this kind of stuff for no reason!?
"No! I'm not pregnant! But, we have bad news!" I say, and she gasps.
"Okay, spill the tea!" She says, alarmed and with concern. What? Since when did she start saying 'spill the tea?'

     "Well, Snowblaze...umm, (Y/n) had gotten kidnapped by the Decepticons, and then I-we, went and rescued her. Then we came back to the base, and it was destroyed, so..we are coming to the Deigo Garcia. Agent Fowler has already called the government about it, and they approved that we will come there." Optimus explains. Yeah, the base got destroyed because of me! I'm so stupid! Why did I tell Megatron!?
It's a while until my mom answers, "Okay, who in the fucking hell, kidnapped you!?"
I jump at her sudden outburst, "umm...Knockout, and another one called Breakdown, I think?" I say, and I hear an irritated groan come from her.

    "So, where did they take you? Did you get the location of their base!?" She asks.
"Sadly, no. We only got the location of their main, prison base" Optimus says.
"That's good news. Now, you said that you were coming down here?"
"Umm, yes..." I say, and she squeals.
"Yay! I can't wait! Oh, your aunt, and uncle, and cousins, and grandparents are going to be so happy!" She cheers, and Ifacepalmm. Oh no, she's doing the annoying squealing and exciting thingy again.

    "Oh my god! I can't wait! Oh, and it's your birthday today! Happy birthday by the way!! And-" before she says anything else, I hang up on her. This makes me feel bad a second later, but she won't care. She's too excited right now. Optimus chuckles.
"Why did you do that?" He asks.
"She can get annoying....but I still love her! She is the best mom in the world, in fact! But, really...she can still get annoying..."I say, and he laughs. I laugh with him.

- 10 Minutes Later -

     I begin to relax in the seat more, and then Optimus chuckles.
"If you're tired, there's a bed in the back..." he says, and I sit up. Oh yeah! I take my seat belt off, and I walk to the back of his auto mode, and I flop onto the bed. I get comfortable, and I sigh into comfort. Damn, this bed is very comfortable.

  "You want to listen to some music?" He asks, and I nod gladly.
"Umm, put on-" but before I can say anything else, he suddenly puts on Linkin park, the song, what I've done. He knows me too well.
"Yes!" I say, and he chuckles.
"Now, get some sleep, love. I'll wake you up if we arrive somewhere to eat." He says, and I nod. I then close my eyes, but I can't bring myself to sleep. I need to tell him. But is now really the best decision? Why do I have my head wrapped around telling him so much? I'll tell him once we get settled in at the Diego Garcia.

|ᴛꜰ|ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ|ᴏᴘᴛɪᴍᴜꜱ ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ x ʜʏʙʀɪᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ |ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara