Chapter 25 - She Means More Than Life Itself

- Optimus's POV -

  When I arrive at base, I instantly look around for (Y/n). I look in the hallway, the roof, my dorm, but she's nowhere to be found. And that's when I realize that Nick's dirt bike is gone.

   I remember Nick leaving his dirt bike here last night, (Y/n) maybe took it to go somewhere. I'll just call her.
I comm (Y/n)'s phone.
She doesn't answer, I comm her two more times, no answer. I begin to worry. No, she's fine. She has to be. I know she is. Maybe, Anna, Nick, or Aili know.

  I walk over to the human platform, still in my bi-pedal form. I look down at the humans.
"Do you guys know where (Y/n) has gone?" I ask them, and they all shrug.
"No idea bro..." Nick says.
"Nope..." Anna says, scratching her head.
"No...she maybe just went somewhere for a little..." Aili reassures.

  I sigh, "but she hasn't answered any of my calls...?" I say, and they look at eachother with confused expressions. She always answers.
"But, (Y/n) always answers?!" They all say in unison. That's what I just thought. She would of told me if she was leaving too. Somethings not right, I can feel it.

  "I'm going to go look for her" I walk towards the entrance, "Bee, and Ironhide, come with me...I might need assistance." I command calmly, and they nod and follow me. I hope she's okay. I would feel terrible if she gets hurt. I need to protect her, no matter what. She means so much to me, more than life itself.