Chapter 10 - This Is What Love Feels Like...

I wake up feeling better than ever. Damn this bed was comfortable, maybe I should sleep here more often. I smile as I think that, and I sit up slowly and I let my feet touch the soft carpeted floor but I still sit on the side of the bed. I yawn and stretch my arms out as I feel the sun's heat on my back as it shines through the window. God, I love summer. I get up and open the door quietly and I walk out into the hallway.

   Is Optimus awake yet? I wonder. I walk into the kitchen and there's no sight of him, the living room, no sight of him, the balcony in the dining room, nope. I walk around just give up, knowing that he's in his bedroom. I walk back onto my room and I open up my backpack and grab out my phone and flip onto the bed.

  I go onto messages and I text Aili.
"Goodmorning!" I text to her and I have to wait for about 4 minutes for her to reply. She's probably getting ready for school, but lucky for me I don't have to go.
"Goodmorning (Y/n)!" She replies back with a winking emoji. I just giggle and roll my eyes at the nickname.
She then sends another text before I could start typing again, "How was staying at the base? Where did you sleep?" I smile, knowing that if I tell her she will get all excited for me.

  "Optimus let me sleep in a spare room inside of his dorm..." I replied back.
"Ooohhh really? Anything exciting happens?"
"Well...I saw him shirtless" I confess and when I press send I start to blush for some unknown reason.
"Aahhhh!! I so ship it! (Y/n) you two would work out so perfectly!"
"Well, Idk" I text back before I hear a door open from the outside of my room, Optimus is awake.

   Aili sends another text instantly, "Whatever you say, we will continue this conversation when I come to the base after school"
How can she type so fast?
"Okay see you later bye!" I text back and she returns a happy, "Bye!" Just before I turn my phone off. I look up at the ceiling for a moment before I hear a gentle knock at my door, and I jump. Jesus, why do I get scared so easily? I ask myself. I sit up with my back against the bed board.

   I suddenly hear a soft, soothing, charming voice from outside the door, "Hey may I come in?" He asks.
"Umm, y-yeah you-you can c-come in," I say stuttering with shyness. Oh my God (Y/n), pull yourself together would ya?!
He walks in and he leaves the door opened, just a little bit. He walks over to me with a smile and I scoot over and I pat beside me on the bed, motioning him to come and sit by me, and he obeys.

   He sits close to me like he does whenever he sits by me.
"Did you sleep well?" He asks, leaning his back and head against the bed board behind us.
"Y-yeah, better than ever...actually"
"I'm glad to hear that," he says happily. I just want to lean my head on him and fall asleep in his arms.
"Hey, how did you know that I was awake?" I asked a bit concerned.
"Just a lucky guess" he responds.
"Well aren't you the lucky type?" I say teasingly. He smiles as he gets up off of the bed and I look at him with my eyebrow raised just a little.

   "I want to show you something," he says as he lends me his hand like he did the last two times when he helped me get up. I smile and I grab his warm hand. Does he do that on purpose just so he can hold my hand?

   He leads me out of my room and into his and as we enter his room he closes the door behind him, but my eyes are too busy on how beautiful his room is. He has big windows and a beautiful balcony that shows the mountains and the beautiful trees as far as the eye can see. I gasp at the sight of it.

   "Woah!" I say excitedly and in surprise, "it's amazing!" I shout and I hear a chuckle from him

"You like it?" He says I turn around to face him.
"Hell yeah!" I shout again and he smiles widely. I then turn around and examine the room still until I am grabbed by the hand, and I look to my side and see Optimus holding it. He looks at me with a charming smile, I love his smile, I love how charming he is.

   He pulls me with him to the balcony doors and he then let's go of my hand so he can open them, and I walk out onto the balcony. He then closes the doors behind him, and walks to my side and joins me as I gaze at the mountains and the trees.
"It's beautiful," I say under my breath, but he hears it anyway.

   "It kinda reminds me of someone..." he says as he looks at me, and I blush madly. Wait, is he referring to me?! Is he actually expressing his feelings to me now?! The wait is this happening?! Am I dreaming?! The thoughts run wildly in my head until my hand is grabbed again and they stop instantly. Oh my God, this is actually happening. He turns to me and he then puts his other hand on my cheek.

   We both stare deeply into eacooother'ssrs eyes. I feel like I'm going to melt by his touch.
"(Y/n), I have been meaning to say this to you for a while now but I just never really had the guts to say it. (Y/n), I...." he pauses and I freeze in my position, still waiting for the rest of his sentence. Is he actually gonna say what I think he'ss about to say?! Oh my God, what do I do?!
He sighs, "(Y/n)...I love you" He confesses and my heart skips a beat when those words escape his mouth.

   He does love me, as madly as I do. I start to not think correctly and I just let my emotions take control, and I hug him, my arms around his neck with my head on his shoulder.
"I love you too," I say, almost about to cry. He doesn't hesitate to hug me back, his strong arms pull around my waist tightly and he pulls me close. I can feel his warmth, and his own spark beating fastly.
I don't want this moment to end, ever, I just want to stay in his arms like this for the rest of the day, for the rest of my life.

(I'm sorry that this was short but I have just been very busy lately with stuff, so I will try and post the next chapters of my stories and stuff as soon as possible. And Thank you so much for all of the reads! I really appreciate it! 😆😝😁)