Chapter 28 - I'm Scared...

- (Y/n)'s POV -

     Megatron smirks, as he sees my golden blood trickle down my arm from my wound.
"P-please....s-stop..." I plead, and he chuckles.
"You still have not answered any of my questions, (Y/n)!" He shouts.
I whimper, "I-I...I..." I stop, and sob quietly and look away from him. My tears falling from my face.

   He growls and turns to the other Decepticon with Black, and purple tinted hair.
"Shockwave! Get the needles ready..." he commands, and my eyes widen. Please! No more needles! I begin to struggle again. But it's no use.

    Shockwave brings the table of needles towards Megatron, and he smirks.
"W-what's in...the needles?" I ask.
"Oh, nothing bad" he lies, and I feel more tears fall. I can yell that he was lying.

  He looks at me, "awe, you poor thing. If you could only just answer the questions, then we would be done by now" he says, and I begin to breath heavy once the table of needles are by me. I feel like I'm going to pass out. I breath heavier more, hoping that I will pass out from this torture. Shockwave hears something beep, and he looks at a monitor.

  "Lord Megatron...she's hyperventilating. We might need to stop." Shockwave says. Megatron growls lowly.
"She can handle it!" He picks up a needle, and holds it up.
"Now, where is the Autobot base?!" He demands, yelling into my ear.
I whimper, "it's....it's..." I pause. Should I tell him? No! I can't! But...I have no choice! I'm sorry...

   I look away from him, trying to control my breathing.
"It's in a mountain, just outside of town....at a old abandoned military base..." I say, whimpering, and still crying. Hoping he won't stick the needle into me.
"Good girl...now, when will you transform? Hm?"
"W-what?"
"When will you first transform into a Cybertronian wolf!?" He shouts, and I yelp. Why does he need to know that? And, how does he know that?
"T-tomorrow..."

  "Hmm, alright..." he says, and he puts the needle down. Wait, all of that fucking torturing for just two questions!?
"Shockwave, I'm going somewhere, makesure you put our adorable little guest in her special cell." Shockwave nods, and looks at his computer. Oh no! No! Megatron is going to the base! Ugh! Why did I tell him!? The others mean more than I do! So I should of sacrificed myself! Ugh! Mother fucker! Shockwave comes over, and picks up a needle.

  "N-no! P-please...." I plead, but he sticks the needle into my neck. I cry out in pain as the needle pierces my skin. He then takes the needle out, and sets it back onto the table.

    He unstraps me from the table, and I try and fight back, but I still can't move. That needle he just gave me was a numbing syrum. Fuck! He picks me up, and puts me over his shoulder.

- TINY TIME SKIP -

    He throws me into a glass cell, my limp body hitting the floor harshly, even though I can barely feel the pain. I try and move, but it's no use. I watch as he locks the door, and walks away. I try and move, gaining my body again....finally.

  I crawl to the glass, and I pound on it with all of my might.
"Please! L-let me o-out!" I shout, but I don't think he can hear me anymore. I begin to cry more this time.
"P-please a-anyone...?" I sob, no answer. I'm alone. In the darkness. In a glass box. In pain.
"I'm s-scared...."