Chapter 36 - I Tell Him

After I'm done running around, and getting used to my new form, my Aunty Fire brings back food.
"I'm back! And I got pizza!" She calls out to everyone.
"Yes!" Lexia, and Rebel both yell in unison, as they both run into the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen, and I look around for Optimus. Oh, where is he? Him and Ratchet have been talking about what happened at the base a lot.

   And I mean, a lot. And, I think they might be getting suspicious about how Megatron even found out where the base was. And, I don't think I'm ready to tell him. And, I don't know what to do.

   My uncle looks over at me, as he grabs a slice of pizza.
"You alright (Y/n)?" He asks, and I nod with a reassuring smile.
"Umm, yeah I'm fine. I'm just trying to find out where Optimus is, that's all. Do you maybe know?" I ask, and he nods.

    "Oh yeah, I saw him in the garage with Ratchet. They might be still in there" he says, and I nod, and I begin to walk towards the garage. I walk past Bee and and Anna, who are whispering things to eachother. I wonder what they're saying to eachother? I walk over to the door to the garage, and I open it. I see Ratchet sitting in a chair, while Optimus is standing up, talking. Ratchet then notices me, and he stands up and faces me, and so does Optimus.

    "Umm, I'm sorry if I interrupted something...?" I ask, and they both shake their heads.
"No, you're fine, love" Optimus says, and I nod.
"Umm, well...theres pizza if you guys want any?" I ask, and they both look at me confused.
"Pizza? What's pizza?" Ratchet asks, and I sigh frustratedly. Here we go again.
"Umm, nevermind. Grandpa Galactica said that there are also energon cubes in the back room" I say, and they both nod. Optimus then looks at Ratchet, and Ratchet nods. I look at them, confused. Optimus then looks back to me, and steps forward.
"(Y/n), can I maybe talk to you?" He asks, and I nod. Ratchet then begins to make his way out of the garage, and into the cabin. I walk over to Optimus, and look at him confused, and concerned. Once the door closes, I begin to talk.

    "So, what do you want to talk about?" I ask, and he sighs.
"Umm, (Y/n)...I need you to tell me what all happened when Megatron captured you..." he says, and my eyes widen. Shit! Shit! Shit! I say over and over again inside of my head.
"Umm, O-optimus...I don't really wanna talk about that...I-I-I-" I stutter, and he interrupts me.
"(Y/n), please. We need to know everything that Megatron might know. And I wonder if you know how Megatron found the base..." he says, and I freeze. Shit, what do I say?!
"Umm, well....uhh..." I look down, ready to give up.

   "(Y/n)? Do you know how he found the base?" He asks, with seriousness.
"I-I uhh....I do...but-"
"How did he find out?" He says, a little more sternly now.
"O-optimus, please...don't get mad...but..." I take a deep depressing sigh, and continue, "O-optimus, I told....him..." I say, and he stops, not knowing what to say. He begins to process what I had just said.

    He looks at me sternly, and concerned.
"Why?" He demands calmly.
"Umm, O-Optimus please don't-"
"I said, why!?" He says harsher. My eyes widen, but I keep looking down at the ground. Feeling him loom over me, I feel so small, so weak. Especially when he's raising his voice to me like this.
"B-because if I didn't tell him....he would of killed me..." I explain. I hear him sigh exhaustedly, and I look up at him.
"What else did he want you to tell him?" He asks, his harshness going away.
"Optimus, I don't really want to talk about this right now...not when we're around others. And, I don't want you to get more mad at me then you are right now..." I say, my voice breaking.

    He growls lowly, and I begin to shake, scared of what he might do. Wait, why am I scared? He wouldn't hurt me. Would he?
"(Y/n), I need you to tell me" he says, his harshness in his tone, returning.
"Optimus, I don't want to-"
"(Y/n)!" He says, and I jump at his sudden outburst. He takes another deep inhale.
"(Y/n), just tell me and we can get this over with..." he says, annoyed?
"A-are you getting annoyed of me?" I ask, and his eyes open in shock.
"N-no! I just-"
"Then, why are y-you yelling at me?"

    "I'm not yelling at you (Y/n), I just need you to tell me-"
"You know what? No! I'm not going to tell you. Not yet. I don't feel comfortable telling you this yet. Especially if you are going to yell at me like this!" I yell, and he looks down.
"Look, (Y/n) I'm sorry...just-"

   "No...Optimus I need to take a breath real quick. Talk to me when your NOT going to yell at me" I say, and I begin to walk towards the door. He then grabs my wrist, and I gasp. He looks at me, sadness in his eyes.

    "(Y/n), please...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you...it's just that I-I just want all of this chaos to stop. And, it's making me exhausted. Please, I'm sorry. The last thing I want right now is for you to be angry at me..." he says, squeezing my wrist slightly. I couldn't believe the stuff he just said.
"P-please?" He says, and I look at him, biting my lip.

   I sigh, and I then walk up to him, and hug him, my arms wrapped around his neck.
"I forgive you..." I say softly, and he then hugs me back. His arms wrapped around me.
"I love you so much" he says into my ear. I smile.

"I love you too"