Chapter 19 - A New Student?

I wake up to the sun shining in the window of the balcony. I slowly open my eyes with a little yawn. Optimus has his arms around me, and I can feel his nice warm breath blow against the back of my neck with every slow and calm breath that he takes.

  I slowly turn around and face him. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. I kiss him on the temple and I then turn around again, and slowly pull the covers off of me, trying to not wake him up. I slowly get out of bed and walk to the bathroom.

  I enter the bathroom and close the door behind me. I look in the mirror and examine my body. I look at the nicely wrapped gauze going all around my body. I then look at the big square bandaid on my right cheek. Eh, I don't look that bad. I take the big bandaid off, and my wound is practically healed!

  I open the bathroom door and walk out, and I soon notice that Optimus isn't in the bed anymore. I look around the room. I look out onto the balcony, he isn't there.

   He's probably- "Ah! Nnnoooo! Hahaha!" I start to burst out laughing and screaming as my sides are attacked by tickling, and I am grabbed and picked up into the air from behind.
"What the heck! I didn't even know where you were!?" I say, and he just chuckles.

   He then hugs me tightly, pushing his cheek up against the side of my head. I whimper a little from him hugging me too tightly, because of my side. He then puts me down gently.
"Sorry, I forgot about your injury..." he apologizes, and I give him a sweet smile.
"It's fine hun, it doesn't hurt that much," I say, and he nods and pulls me close and kisses my temple before bringing me in for a gentle and loose hug. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him back, his arms around me.

   Once we pull away, my stomach randomly growls out of nowhere, and I giggle and he laughs.
"Hungry?" He asks, and I nod.
"We can go and eat with the others if you want, they might be awake," he says, and I nod once again. He takes my hand as we both walk out of the bedroom and into the hallway and into the kitchen and the living room. Once we are out of his dorm, we walk down the hallway together. I cling to his arm, and he just puts on a smile and continues walking.

  When we reach the main room we see Anna, Bee, Ratchet, and Ironhide all sitting there and chatting. Well, except for Bee really, he's just chowing down an Energon cube instead of talking really. I facepalm, and then I notice Anna.

  She's still here, oh shit! I totally forgot to ask Optimus about her staying here. I stop walking just before we enter the room, and Optimus gives me a concerned look.

  "You okay?" He asks, and I nod as I lead him back into the hallway a little.
"Optimus, I forgot to ask you something." and he nods and pays close attention to his eyes not leaving me.
"So, Anna does not have a place to call home, and...well I told her that I would ask you if she could live here..." I say, and he seems to be lost in thought.

  "Well, why does she currently not have a home?" He asks, and I look down. Should I tell him? I don't know if Anna would be okay with me telling him or not.
"Umm, I don't know if she would want me to tell you...yet.," I say, and he looks down for a moment scratching the back of his head and then looking back to me.
"I will talk to her about it after your school day.." he says, and I gratefully smile at him.
"Thanks, hun!" I say as I peck him a kiss on the cheek, and he smiles charmingly at me. I then turn around and I start to walk towards the others.

  As I walk towards the others, I then hear a dirt bike come zooming in through the tunnel. I swiftly turn my head to the noise, and I see Aili and Nick on it. It's probably Nick's dirt bike. They jump off of it quickly and set their helmets on the seat of it. I also notice that they are still in their PJs.

  "Come on! Were gonna be late!" Aili shouts as she rushes towards me and Anna, and she throws us some clothes...my clothes in fact.
"Late for what?- Oh shit!" I totally forgot that there was school today! I grab Anna's arm and start to run down the hallway with her and Aili.
"Bee! Were gonna need a ride!" Anna shouts at Bee, and Bee gives a thumbs up.