Chapter 21 - The Horrible Foster Parent

Anna's POV

    I sit down in the hallway, and I open up my phone. I got no texts, except from my foster parent, Tom.
I open up the text messages, and I sigh. There all just like before.
I read them.

'You better get your fucking ass home now!'

'Anna, come home immediately!'

'Your such a disappointment of a child!'

'Where the fuck are you!?'

'No wonder your real parents didnt want you, your such a pain in the ass'

'I've called the police, thay are looking for you!'

    I just roll my eyes, and I put my phone back into my pocket. There just the same kind of texts that I've read before. Whatever, I have been ignoring them lately, and it's getting easier. I'm better here with the Autobots and (Y/n), and Nick, and Aili.

  Pfft, who needs parents, well not parents but, gaurdians? Ratchet is better of a parent than Tom for fucking sake! You know what? Why do I even have Tom's number still!?

     I pull out my phone, and I open up my contacts. He won't be bothering me anymore, and he won't be in my life anymore. Never again, will he disrespect me, will he beat me, will he talk to me, will he see me...not anymore. I click on Tom's contact, and I delete his number from my phone, and I delete all of the text messages. When I do so, I feel like, a big weight was just lifted off of my shoulders. Oof, that's much better.

    I put my phone back into my pocket, and I the  hear footsteps coming down the hallway, and I look over to see Bee. I put on a smile, and he walks over to me.
"Everyhting alright?" He asks, and I nod.
"Yeah, everything is great!" I say with excitement as I hug him tightly, my arms wrapping around his neck. He hugs me back quickly, his strong, and caring arms tightening around me. I feel so safe with him.

  "What were you doing down here?" He asks, and I shrug.
"Just on my phone..."
"Was it Tom again?" He says, his voice all of the sudden tense.
I shake my head, "no, no..well, sort of?"
"What did he do?" He asks, his voice calming down a bit.
"He just sent me more rude text messages, nothing serious. I also deleted his number from my phone, so he can't talk to me anymore..." I explain, and he smiles and embraces me into another hug.

     I giggle, and hug him back. Bee sure does like hugs, and he is also a great hugger!
"Good, I don't want him hurting you anymore" he says, his breath hitting against my neck.
"It's okay Bee, he won't....anymore" I say, and I peck him a little kiss on his lips, and he smiles.