Chapter 32 - Optimus Get's Jealous

I wake up to someone rubbing my back, and kissing my cheek and the side of my temple. I groan quietly, and turn my body around while opening my eyes, letting them adjust. I see Optimus in his holoform, but...I'm still in his....auto-mode? I look at him confused.

  "Wait, how are you in your holoform if your auto-mode is still...active?" I ask, and he smirks.
"I can change into my holoform with ot without my auto-mlde active. Don't worry your still learning" he says, and I roll my eyes and giggle. As I dig my face into the pillow, I suddenly smell....food? I swiftly sit up, and Optimus raises an eyebrow.
"You okay, love?" He asks, and I look around.

  "I smell food..." I state, and he looks looks at me for a moment with curiosity.
"Your wolf genes are probably a little better now, they're gonna start working, since it's your birthday today" he says, and I smile.

  "Yeah, probably. But my stomach is killing me now!" I groan, and he chuckles.
"Come on, human food is probably the best for everyone right now. Theres a McDonald's across the street" he says.
"Wait, I thought I could only eat human food?"

  He chuckles, "like I said, your still learning" he cooes as he pecks me a kiss on my lips and gets up.

I get up, and follow him out of his auto-mode. Once were outside, everyone else is in their holoforms too. Were all at a park, it looks like? And across the street is a McDonald's.
"Hey, (Y/n)!" I hear Smokescreen shout. Smokey runs up to me, and puts an arm around my shoulder.

   "Ya wanna help me order some food? I've never tried human food before!" He says excitedly, and I chuckle.
"Okay, sure! Anyone else wanna come?" I ask.
"Eh, why not?" Ratchet says, while shrugging.
"I'll come too" Optimus says, and I smile warmly. Anna then runs up to me, and gives me a hundred dollar bill. I look at her stunned.
"How did you get a hundred dollar bill?!" I ask, and she shrugs.
"I have my ways" she says, and I laugh.

  Me, Smokescreen, Ratchet, and Optimus all go across the street over to McDonald's. Once we enter the door, theres no customers inside. I shrug.
"Better service I guess, right?" I giggle, and we all laugh, and Smokey gives me a fist bump.

   We all walk up to the counter, where a young teenage boy is at the cash register on his phone. He then soon notices us, and puts his phone down.
"Hi, umm...can we get 20 cheese burgers, and 20 large fries, and 8 waters please?" I think that will be enough. The boy laughs a little.
"Hungry, are ya guys?" He asks, his eyes mostly trained on me, but not on my face, more like my body. I begin to get uncomfortable. Is this dude checking me out?

   "Well, theres more of us outside..." I say, he nods, seeming to be in a trance. He's still looking me up and down! Jeez, would he stop already? I get more uncomfortable, and then I feel Optimus grab my hand, and pull me behind him.

The boy suddenly snaps out of his trance, and looks up at Optimus. Optimus has a serious expression on his face. The boy smiles nervously.
"Ummm, will that be all?" The boy asks, his voice small now.
"Yes, that will be all" Optimus says sternly. I feel him tense up, as his hand tightens around mine a little more.
"Okay, 32$ and 25 cents please" the boy says, and I hand him the hundred dollar bill that Anna gave me. Damn, expensive much? He smiles as he takes the money from my hand, and his hand slowly touches mine in a awkward sensual way as he takes the dollar. I pull my hand back, and put it to my side. Optimus look at the young boy sternly. Ratchet and Smokey both look at Optimus, then to me.
"Here's your change" the boy says, handing it to me, and I reach out to take it, but Optimus takes it quickly before I can. I give Optimus a confused stare, and he doesn't look back at me. The boy then scurrys to the back to get our meal.

I look at Optimus, and he keeps his eyes trained somewhere else. I look at Smokey, and he shrugs with a concerned look. Ratchet then walks to the other side of me, and by Optimus's side.

Ratchet puts a hand on Optimus's shoulder.
"Um, Optimus, are you alright?" He asks quietly, and Optimus sighs.
"Y-yeah..." he says, and I lean against him, and he finally looks down at me. I give him the, 'it's okay' look and he puts an arm around me, pulling me close to him.

  When the boy comes back with 4 big bags, Ratchet grabs two, and then I grab the other two. Optimus was stuck by me all the way out of the resturaunt. Once we make it back to the park, me and Rathcte out the bags down on the pic nic table, and everyone digs in.

   I take one large frie for myself since I love fries! And I took one hamburger, and a water for both me and Optimus. I sit down on the bench on the table, and I begin to eat. Optimus sits by me, and then Ironhide on the other side of me. Then Ratchet, Smokey, and Sideswipe are on the other side. Bee, and Anna are eating by a tree together, talking...about who know's what.

"So, how many more hours do we have left to go?" I ask, to no one in particular.
"About 2" Ratchet answers, and I nod as I take another bite out of my hamburger.

   "Hey, just out of curiosity...are Anna and Bee a thing?" Sideswipe asks.
"Not sure..." Ironhide says.
"No, they're not..." I state, and Sideswipe gives me a confused look.
"Ya sure? They seem pretty close..." Sideswipe says, and I groan inside of my head to myself. Please, don't start now.

  "Yeah, I'm sure..." I say sternly, and he gives me a little glare, but I don't think any of the others notice.

  I take another bite of my hamburger, as Sideswipe keeps on talking, but what he says next makes me drop my hamburger.
"So, what did Megatron do to ya when he captured you?" He asks. Please, no.
"U-ummm...I don't want to talk about that right now Sideswipe, and he wasn't the one who captured me. Knockout was..." I say, and he chuckles.

  "Well, why can't you tell us? It can't be that bad!" He says, obviously trying to annoy me. What is with him? Does he not like me or something? And, I can't tell them about what I did-ugh! He's so rude!
"Sideswipe, not right now..." I say, with a little more harshness.
"Pfft, come on! We need to know! What did Megatron do to you? What did he say? What is he planning with you? Did he try to ra-" he gets interrupted by Optimus.
"Sideswipe, enough. She said that she does not want to talk about it right now, so I'm commanding you to stop right now." He says clearly frustrated and mad that Sideswipe kept on asking me, and making me mad.

  Sideswipe suddenly stays low, and looks down.
"S-sorry sir..." he says, and he gets up and walks away. I look down, kind of feeling sorry now.
"Well, we should probably get going then..." Ironhide says, and Optimus nods.

Ugh, why can't I just bring myself to tell him?!