Chapter 7 - Cybertronian Wolf

All of the Autobots are in their holo forms, Bee sits on the other couch with Sideswipe and Ironhide, Ratchet is standing, and Optimus sits in a chair. I sit on the couch next to Aili while Ratchet talks to me about my mother. I just told him everything that I told Optimus.
"So you said that her eyes were bright yellow?" He asks.
"Yes," I answer.
"Were they a metallic yellow? Or a bright like..techy looking yellow?"
"They were a bright techy color"
Ratchets scratch the back of his helm, then continues to speak again, "may I take a sample of your blood real quick?"

   I nod, and he walks over to a table and grabs a syringe. I hate syringes. He walks over to me and I hold out my arm, and he injects the needle onto my skin and I can see my blood filling up the little tube, but something is wrong. My blood isn't red like it's supposed to be, it's bright metallic gold. I freeze not knowing what to do as my eyes stare at the syringe. What the hell?
Ratchets eyes light up, so does everyone else's.

    "W-why is my b-blood like that?" I ask Ratchet with a little bit of fear in my voice, scared of what his answer might be.
"I'm not sure, but there's only one way I can tell" he walks over to the same table that he had gotten the syringe from and he opens a lid to a little machine sitting on it. He takes the tube out of the syringe and placed it inside the machine. He pushes a button and it starts to make a swishing sound.

Optimus then gets up and walks over to me.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
I hear everyone try and keep their giggles in, knowing that they will get scolded by Optimus if he notices.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine" I reply. A little smile appears on his lips and he then walks over to Ratchet. After a couple of minutes, a little beep comes from the machine, and ratchet opens it and takes out the tube and then walks down the stairs and everyone follows.
He walks into a room with human-sized computers placed upon the walls of the room.

   He walks over to a specific one on his right and places the tube in a circular hole in the desk underneath it.
The computer makes beeping noises and everyone watches in awe, waiting for what it will say. The computer stops, and all I can see are words that I and Aili don't understand. It's probably Cybertronian.

  Ratchet then turns around to face me with confusion written all over his face.
"How is that possible" he breathes out.
"What?" I ask.
Ratchet looks back to the computer, "you're a hybrid, (Y/n)" he answers.
"A hybrid? Wait for what?" I become confused and look at the back of Ratchets helm.
"You're a weird combination of wolf and Cybertronain... "
"To be specific, you're a Cybertronain wolf, and a Cybertronain" he explains.
Everything then clicks into place, my mother is a Cybertronain wolf with a human form, and my father was a Cybertronain, like the Autobots.

   "So, my mother is a Cybertronain wolf? And my father is a Cybertronian? Like you guys?"
"Yes, that is correct" Ratchet answers.
Then Bee gasps, "Wait, what is your mother's name?" He asks me.
"(Y/m/n)...why?" I ask confused.
Bee looks at Ratchet then to Optimus.
"I think you might need to bring your mother to the base tomorrow" Optimus advises.