Chapter 30 - I Can't Bring Myself To Tell Him...

When me, Optimus, and Bee, arrive at me and Optimus's favorite cliff...I get out quickly and I run after Aili, Nick, and Anna, and I give them all a big hug, which somehow ends up in one big group hug. I cry a little as I hug them, thankful that they are alive.

   Then after I'm done hugging them, Anna runs up to Bee and gives him a big hug, which Bee gives her one back whole heartedly. I watch them and smile. They are pretty cute together. As I look at them I hear someone clear their throat from behind me, and I turn around to see Smokescreen behind me in his holoform.

  I laugh, "what?" I ask, and he smiles. I give them a confused look, and then he swiftly charges at me, and he gives me a very very tight hug, and I squeak from his hug.

   I giggle, "why are you hugging me!? Hehe!"
"Because ya deserve one, ya nerd!" Smokescreen says, and I laugh.
"Whatever, Smokey!" I say, and then I suddenly yelp from him squeezing my arm too hard, and he let's me go. Optimus sees me, and he rushes to me in his holoform.

  He looks at me, and then notices my arm, and my hand. He takes my arm in his hand, and he examines my wounded arm and hand. I whimper a little as he does so.
"(Y/n), what happened?" He asks, and I look down.
"I punched the ground while using my powers to pertect myself. And Megatron cut my arm....because I wouldn't answer his....questions..." I say, and Optimus tenses up.
"I'm sick of Megatron's chaos." He growls.

  "What I want to know, is how did he find our base!?" Ratchet asks, and I pretend to not hear him, and I just keep my head down. I think I should tell them, but...I don't want them to hate me. I'll maybe tell Optimus tomorrow...I just can't bring myself to tell him.

   Ratchet shrugs it off, and then walks over to me. He's also in his holoform.
"Let me clean that up" he says, and I nod.

- TIME SKIP -

   Later that day, I sit by the cliff with Optimus, and the others are all talking and laughing, well....except for Bee and Anna, they are just sitting up on a rock doing who knows what. I lean my head on Optimus, and he puts an arm around me.

   "So, tomorrow is your birthday..."he says, and I laugh.
"Yeah, who figured that this would all happen before my birthday! Hahahah!" I laugh, and he chuckles, but then soon stops, and looks away.

   I look at him with concern, "hey, Optimus....are you okay?" I ask.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just...where are we going to go now? I mean, Agent Fowler has probably found out about the base by now....I think I should call him real quick. See if he has any other base we can go to." He says, and I nod. He gets up, and walks away. Agent Fowler? Okay, I have heard about him so many times, but I have never met him still? What the hell?

    After about 8 minutes, Optimus comes back.
"We don't have anywhere else to go, except the Deigo Garcia-" I interrupt him.
"The Deigo Garcia!? Optimus that's where my mother is! And the rest of my family! We should go there! There might even be more Autobots there, ya never know!" I say, excitedly, as I get up and dance around excitedly. He watches me with a smile, and he chuckles.

  "Well, I guess we can go there....it's the only place we have-" I interrupt him once again.
"Oh, thank you! Thank you!" I squeal, and he laughs. I jump onto him, and he almost stumbles over. I wrap my legs around him, and he laughs, and holds me up.

    I peck him a little kiss on the cheek, "I love you!" I say, and he smirks.
"I love you too (Y/n)" he says, and I smile, and I make my nose touch his, and he gives me a confused look.
"What? It's called an eskimo kiss!" I say, and he laughs.

   "An eskimo kiss?" He asks, and I nod.
"What's an eskimo?" He asks.
"There people that live in areas with freezing temperatures, and that's how they kiss eachother because they don't want their lips getting stuck together....well, that's what my mom has told me before anyway" I say, and he laughs.

  "Oh, I see..." he says, and I peck him another kiss on his lips.
He smirks, "okay, okay, ya flirt" he says, as he sets me down gently, and I laugh.

   "Oh shush, I know you like it!" I say, and he chuckles.
"To be honest, I love it!" He says, and I giggle as he gives me a kiss on the cheek.
I then look around, and I notice that it's getting dark.
I look back to Optimus, "umm, where are we going to sleep?" I ask, and he looks around, scratching the back of his head.

  "Umm...right here I guess!" He says, and I give him a pouty face.
"Oh quite it, it won't be as bad as you think, love" he says, and I shrug.
"If that's what you think...but I'm using you as a pillow!" I say, poking his shoulder.
He smirks, "I don't have a problem with that" he says, and I giggle.

Tomorrow, I tell him...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

    Okay, so...I like, totally forgot all about Agent Fowler! And I am so sorry about that! So, I kinda just made you, the main character, not know who he is. I am very sorry for that! But, hey! Some great news! You'll get to see what one of your forms look like very soon! Hope you guy's are ready for that! Oh, and you also get to see other really sweet Cybertronian Wolf forms!

   But, anyway, I gtg! Luv ya guy's! And, again...I know I keep on saying it...but, thank you guy's so much for the support, reads, and beautiful, and nice comments! I love writing this story/stories for you guy's!

Sincerely ~ TF_Autobutt_05❤💙