Chapter 11 - I almost die...

The next day is just a normal day, I had to go back to school and do the same old boring stuff I do like everyday. In Tech, which was my second hour, Diana and her two other friends had decided to wear short skirts with their ass cheeks hanging out, it was gross.
When Mr. Kavinsky gave us our tests, which I was pretty confident with, Diana did the wierdest thing ever.

          I was sitting their doing the last couple of questions on my test when suddenly I heard Diana get up and walk to Mr. Kavinskys desk and she bent down over the desk to look at him in the eyes. I almost barfed at this because her whole entire ass was hanging out, showing her purple thong as well. But all of the boys didn't mind, like usual whenever Diana did stuff like this, well...except for Nick who actually had his eyes locked on Aili, he hated Diana.

   "Is there anything I can do to make you let me pass this test?" She asked innocently, trying to be cute. Mr. Kavinsky was so confused, and I could tell that he was also very annoyed. He just laughed, "yeah, you can atleast try" He rudely responded. Diana huffed and stomped off back to her seat, me and Aili and Nick looked at eachother and just giggled quietly.

     At lunch time me Aili, and Nick, all sat at a table together just talking about what we normally talk about like the Bots, what were gonna do at the base, what we should do this weekend, some gossip about Diana, and wanting the school day to be over with. But that all changed after lunch in 5th hour when a new student arrived. Her name was Anna, she had brown golden hair with green eyes and the sweetest smile. But she didn't seem to like to talk much, unless she was just shy. I talked to her a few times, and she was pretty nice.

   After school I was walking out to the parking lot, noticing that Optimus wasn't here yet, so I waited on a bench. I was looking at people get I to their cars and drive away, but my attention was drawn away when I heard someone scream, it sounded like Anna. I jumped up and I followed the scream, it loaded to the back of the school were the dumpsters were. I saw Jax, Drew, Damon, Diana and Savannah, but no Kaitlynn this time. Jax and Damon were grabbing Anna and they were gonna throw her into the dumpster.

      "Please let go of me!" She screamed as she tried to kick them away, but they held onto her tightly.
"Stop moving you bitch!" Damon yelled. I could tell that she was frightened by the look in her eyes. Diana and Savannah were snorting and Drew was laughing.
I stepped forward and they all faced me instantly as they heard my footsteps.
Jax let go of Anna, but Damon still held onto her.

  "Well well well, look at what we have here!" Jax said surprised. His eyes trailed up and down my body, and I cringed at the expression on his face. I knew exactly what his intentions were.
Diana and Savannah snort. Drew and Damon just stare at me with the same expression as Jax has on his face.
I tense up, "let her go!" I command. Jax pulls me closely to him by the collar of my hoodie and I gasp.
"Or what?" He says with a smirk.
"Umm..." I get scared all of the sudden. (Y/n) come on! Do something! Say something! I yell at myself in my head.
Jax continues to speak again, "your so cute when your scared" he says still smirking. Diana gets upset when he says that to me, she looks like she's jealous.
"Just let her go....please" I ask nicely but with fear. Jax turns his head around, still holding me closely by my hoodie.
"Let her go Damon...I have a better plan" Jax says as he turns his head back to me, and I freeze with a frightened expression on my face.
"Get out of here slut!" Damon yells at Anna, and she runs away quickly. Phew, atleast shes okay, but what about me? What is he going to do to me?
"This will be fun" he whispers into my ear, and I see Diana's face get red with anger and she crosses her arms.

   Savannah whispers something into Diana's ear, and Diana nods. She walks over to Jax who is now looking into my frightened eyes.
"Why dont we go and leave this Bitch behind huh? Maybe we can have some real fun" she says to him with a flirtatious voice and he turns to her with a disgusted look.
"Damon, get out of here, and bring these two with you" he demands. And Damon does so.
Diana and Savannah scoff and stomp off with Damon, and I'm then left alone...with Jax.