Chapter 17 - Revenge!

Me Anna, Aili, and Nick, were all invited to a party. Nick got a text from Brandon, just after we were done playing 'hide-n-seek', and he invited all of us to a party at his house. Oh God, what do I wear!? I don't think I have anything that's fit for a....party...like a real party. Brandon said that there's gonna be a band playing, there's gonna be drinking, most likely dancing...but like pfft. Like I'm gonna dance, well, unless Optimus comes along.

  Aili asks Ratchet to open up a ground bridge, and he does. But before we go, Nick stops me, Aili, and Anna before we enter it.
"Guys, huddle up!" He says, and we huddle up. As we do so, the bots look at us with concerned eyebrows.
"Should we invite them?" Nick asks, and my eyes widen.
"Nick, are you serious?" I ask, and he nods excitedly. Anna squeals and Aili nods along too.
"But, what if something goes wrong?! What if there's another Decepticon signal?!" I say, and Nick shrugs.
"Come on, let's just ask them!" Anna says, and I roll my eyes.
"Fine" I agree with a sigh, "Go to your guy's houses and get ready, meet us at my house," I say, and they all go through the ground bridge.
They all cheer and giggle as I walk over to Bee, Sideswipe, Smokescreen, and Optimus.

   "So, Nick and the others wanna know if you guys wanna come to a party with us?" I ask, and Bee jumps up off of the couch.
"I'm in!" He shouts, and Sideswipe and Smoke agree too.
"Optimus?" I ask, and he smirks.
"Why not," he says, and I grab his hand and pull him along with me to the ground bridge.
"Ratchet, comm me if there is anything you need. Or if there is a Decepticon signal!" Optimus calls to Ratchet, and Ratchet nods.

- TIME SKIP -

  Once everyone is at my house, I tell Bee, Sideswipe, Smoke, and Optimus to sit and wait on the couch while I Aili, Anna nd Nick get dressed. My mom is still at work, she probably had to work late again. Nick dresses in the bathroom and me, Aili, and Anna in my room.

  "Guys...what am I supposed to wear?" I ask them, and they get big smiles on their faces. Oh God, I'm kind of scared that I asked now. They rush over to my closet and start digging through it and pulling out clothes. When they are done, they have three outfits played out for me. Oh geez. There's one that looks like ann outfit that a hooker would wear, one that looks too goth, and one that is just too girly. Ya I know, I'm picky with clothes.
"Ya know what, nevermind...I got one" I say, and I start to dig through my closet. Once I finally pick out an outfit, Aili and Anna are already dressed.

Aili's outfit was pretty sweet in my opinion

Aili's outfit was pretty sweet in my opinion. She had a blue skirt, with a gray crop top, and a white and black plaid shirt around her waist. I loved how the colors went with her dirty blonde hair.