Chapter 34 - Learning How To Transform?

Everyone, including the bots, are all outside in the backyard behind the large cabin that my family are staying in.
"Okay," my grandpa Galactica begins to say, "so first, do you know what types of wolf Gene's have started so far?" He asks me, and I nod.

  "Umm, scent, and hearing I'm pretty sure" I answer, and he nods, scratching his chin.
"Okay, Snowblaze, turn into your wolf form" he commands to my mother, and she does so. She leaps up into the air, and a bunch of transforming and clinking sounds come from her body. I watch as her body goes from a human being with flesh, to a Cybertronian wolf with rare metal and beautiful colors.

All of the bots, and Lennox, and some other darker colored guy that just joined us, all look at my mother in awe, with their mouths dropped

All of the bots, and Lennox, and some other darker colored guy that just joined us, all look at my mother in awe, with their mouths dropped. My mom lands on the ground, and shakes her metal.

  She then bounds on over to me, and rubs her side against me. She's so beautiful! The blue, white, and yellow really match her personality. And her fire paws are soo cool! Her eyes are a shinging yellow too! Wow! I am soo excited to see what I look like!

"Okay, so (Y/n)" my grandpa G says, trying to get my attention, and I look at him, "so, you won't have all of your sources yet. And, as in sources I mean your full colors, and your fire paws, and other sources. But, as you see, your mother has all three of her colors, and she has her fire paws" he explains.
"So, what your saying is that I won't have all of my colors, or my real colors...or my fire paws and other abilities, until I'm older?" I ask.

   I swear if I have to wait another 18 years, just to see my full form-!
"No, no, you will get your abilities when you complete tasks thru out your missions, or life..." he says. Missions? I have to go on missions to get the rest of my abilities!? Sweet!
"Oh, and since your a hybrid, you will have more abilities than the rest of us" he says, and I nod.
"Now, any questions before we start?" He asks me, and I shake my head.
"Okay, let's get started!" He says excitedly, and I laugh.

  My grandpa G and grandpa S help me try and transform while my aunt, transforms, to just show me how it will look and my grandpa's tell me how it will feel for the first time. They said that it will sting a little, but not bad enough to make you cry.

  I watch my aunt as she tackles my mom to the ground playfully, and growling at eachother. My aunt is also beautiful!

 My aunt is also beautiful!