Chapter 20 - I Have Family Left!?

I slouched down onto the couch, and I pull out my phone. Anna went on a walk down the hallway, to I don't know where. Nick and Aili plop down on the floor in front of the TV, tickling and playfully tackling each other, and sneaking kisses. Even though I notice. Optimus and the bots are still out. I roll my eyes and decide to leave them be, so I go to the roof.

- TINY TIME SKIP -

     Once I'm on the roof, I sit down on the ground and I pull out my phone again. I decide to text my mom and see how she's doing.
'Hey mom, how's it going!?' I text to her.

'Great, you?' She almost texts back instantly.

'Good! So, should I come home tonight? I was just wondering because I feel bad leaving you home alone for like, 2 or 3 days now...'

'Actually, yeah. I want you to come home, and bring Optimus with you. I need to talk with you two...' I look at the screen with a sigh as I read the text that she just sent. Hopefully, it isn't another weird, embarrassing conversation.

I text back, 'please don't say that it's one of those embarrassing conversations' I plead.

'Eh, kind of...sorry' she texts back and I groan. Oh, I give up.

'Whatever, I will come home later...bye love you mom!' I text back, and she texts back instantly.

'Bye, love you!'

     I put my phone by my side on the ground and lay down on my back. I gaze up to the stars and the moonlight. I love the light of the darkness, well if that makes sense. I wish I could remember my father, like, what he looked like. Hopefully, I will find out soon, I mean, hopefully, I do ever know what he looked like.

  I mean, what if he isn't really....gone? Dead? What if my mom is lying? No, she wouldn't do that....would she? Ugh, I want so many questions answered...I just wish someone could answer them all! Like, who was my father? What was his name? What was he like? How did he die? Well, I know who can answer those questions, my mother, but she won't. She denies every time I even try and ask her about my father.

     But other than those questions, there's Megatron...can this get any worse? Why does Megatron need me to end the war? I thought that he was the one that started it in the first place. And, what does he intend on doing with me when he captures me? And, how did he get into my dream that one night? And...and....why am I worrying about this right now? I just need to clear my mind... need to stop thinking about this stuff.

      I take a deep breath and let it all go. I close my eyes and just feel the cold night air blow against my chest. As I'm trying to relax, my phone suddenly rings, and I jump at the sound. I pick it up, and I see that I have a text....from Logan, huh, who would have guessed it, I think sarcastically.
I open the message and read it.

'Hey, what are you doing?' He asks, and I sigh. At least this can't get any worse.

'Just watching the stars and the moon. You?' I ask.

'Oh, I'm actually doing the same right now. How funny!' He says back, and I kind of smile a little.

'You like stargazing?'

'Oh, yeah totally! I love it!' He replies back, and I smile brighter now. That's cool, I guess. I thought that this kid was all about girls, sex, partying, beer, vapes, drugs....like all of the other boys in the school.

'Sweet! I never would have guessed that you did' I reply.

'Oh, why would you think that?' He asks, and I sigh. Oh, jeez. Do I have to explain it to him?

'Well, most boys at school are all about girls, sex, partying, beer, vapes, drugs...etc.'

'Oh, well, I may be only done like 3 or 4 of those things...' he replies, and my eyes widen. Okay, maybe he is one of those boys.

'May I ask, what of those do you do?'

'Oh, I think you could guess ;)' he replys. I feel my cheeks burn a little. God, could he of come up with a better answer? And, the winky face is just making it more uncomfortable...well, wait am I blushing!?

'No...' I send back, just living again.

'Stop lying!' I roll my eyes and smile. Why am I smiling? Stop (Y/n)...just stop.

'Whatever...I'm gonna go now...' I say, and he types back instantly.

'No! Don't go!'

'Why not?' I ask, and it takes him a while to reply back.

'Can we hang out? Please!?' He asks, and I sigh.

'But, it's like dark...' I reply and wait for his next message. I don't know if I should even trust him yet.

'So?' He asks, and I facepalm before texting back.

'Umm, it's dangerous...'

'Not when you're with me it ain't!' He says, and I roll my eyes sarcastically.

'Sure it isn't...'

'Really, it isn't! Just, please?' Okay, I need to put him in his place.

'No. I have homework to do, and we are already hanging out tomorrow' I text back, lying on the homework part. It takes him a while to respond back.

'Okay, fine. And stop lieing! Really, it's getting old! I know that you don't have homework because I'm in all of your classes...dork...' he states, and I tense up.

'Okay, bye...' I text back, and without reading the rest of his texts, I just put my phone on silent, and put it in my pocket.

- TIME SKIP -

      When Optimus and the bots get back, I tell Optimus that my mom wants to talk with us, and he tells Ratchet to open up a ground bridge to my house.

     When we get to my house, we enter the front door, and we both see my mom sitting on the island, on her phone, of course. When she sees us she greets us with a smile.

   "Oh, hey guys! Sit down, I wanna talk to you guys about some important stuff" she says, gesturing to two stools on the other side of the island across from her. Okay, hi to you too. I and Optimus sit down, and we both look at her concerned.

     She crosses her legs and sets her phone aside.
"Okay, so...(Y/n), tomorrow we are going to spend about 3 days at the Diego Garcia...to see family..." she says, and my eyes shoot up.
"Wait, what!?" I ask, and she smiles.
"Tomorrow you are going to meet your uncle Lennox, uncle Epps, uncle Conan, aunt Fireblaze, cousin Rebel, your two grandpa's, and your....adopted sister Lexia..." she says, and I freeze.

  Oh...my...god...NO WAY! I have family there!? Since when!? Oh my God! I am so excited! And-....wait a second....she said adopted sister....? 
"Wait, I have an adopted sister?" I ask, and she nods. My mouth drops, and I jump up and start dancing around the place like a crazy person. Optimus and my mom watch me with smiles, and they laugh. I run over to my mom and hug her tightly.
"YEEESSSSSS!!" I yell, and she hugs me back.

      She laughs, "I knew you would be excited!"  She says, and I can barely contain myself.
"Hell yeah, I am!"
"Hey, language!" She scolds, and I smile nervously after letting her go.
"Oops, sorry..." I say, and she laughs.
"It's fine...now you should go and get some rest...and, Optimus and the bots can come along too if they want to...I think your new bondmate would love to meet your family" she says, sharing a glance with Optimus. Me and Optimus both blush when she says bondmate...well, we aren't quite there yet mom.

   "Oh, hell yeah!" I shout, and Optimus chuckles. My mom gives both of us glares and me and Optimus just continue to laugh.
"What did I say about language!?" She scolds, once again. I roll my eyes and continue to laugh.
Ooh! This means that I get to skip the rest of the week of school, and-....shit. I just forgot about Logan..after....school....ya know what, fuck it. Family is more important.