Chapter 38 - First Time..

I lay on the ground, panting heavily. 

  "(Y/n), come on...get up..." Optimus panted, and I just groaned and turned to lay on my side. Me and Optimus have been training non-stop today, and everything hurts like hell. My legs are quaking, and burning, my arms feel wobbly, and my knuckles are bruised from the punching bag. 

"I can't..." I whine, and take a big sigh. 

"yes, you can...." he says, walking over to me. I look up at him, my face dripping with sweat. 

"No, i can't..." he chuckles, and rolls his eyes, and lays down by me. I huff, and snuggle up against him. He puts his arms around me. 

"Maybe we should take a break" he says, and I scoff. 

"ya think?" I say, sarcastically, but with a playful tone. We both lay there for a while, and I sudddenly feel tired. I slowly close my eyes, and I am just about to fall sleep, but then I hear footsteps on the grass, coming over to us, and I slowly open my eyes. I look up to see my grandpa Galactica, looking down at me and Optimus, with an unamused expression. 

  "Really?" he asks, crossing his arms. I sigh, and soon realize that I was laying with Optimus, in a cuddling position. I gasp, and quickly scoot away from him, and he does the same. I blush from embarrassment. I sit, and look up at my grandpa, and Optimus gets to his feet. Not wanting to look bad....I guess?

My grandpa face palms, and then turns around, and walks over to the cabin. 

"They found the location of the cube..." he says, and my eyes widen. I quickly get up, and I grab Optimus's arm, and pull him with me. 

- TIME SKIP - 

     I sit in a chair, listening to both of my grandpa's. Optimus is standing next to me, and the other bots are also there, either standing or sitting in chairs. 

"So, we need to retrieve the cube, before the Decepticons do. And the Decepticons can easily retrieve it. The Sector Seven base is very high guarded, but not strong enough for the Decepticons" Grandpa Shadow explains, and I nod. But, how am I going to fight, with only my wolf form? Don't I need all of my forms? 

"So, when do we retrieve it?" I ask, tilting my head to the side slightly. 

"Tomorrow. We cannot risk the Decepticons getting it before us. Lennox already talked to Mearing about this, so we are good to go" grandpa Galactica says. Jeez, all of his is going too fast. 

"So for now, rest. Especially you two, since you have been training non-stop" grandpa Shadow points to me and Optimus. 

- TINY TIME SKIP - 

   I jump onto the bed, and I grab my phone from the nightstand. I look if I have any messages, but none so far. I click on messages, and I open Aili's contact. I read all of the messages I had sent to her not too long ago. I begin to feel sadness in my heart. Today is July 29th. 

- July 3 -                                                                                                                                                                                      *Hey, how's it going? I wish you would answer my calls so I could atleast be able to catch up a little. But, it's okay if you're busy. Call me sometime please!?*

- July 17 -                                                                                                                                                                                    *How are you doing? I wish I could talk to you. I don't know if you got a new phone or not....but I really miss you. Please, call me...*