Onmyouji Arc Chapter 2: Challenge Accepted!

Start from the beginning

"I know that won't end you, Fujimura. I'm going to give you a second chance. Us the Kawamoto Clan challenge your Clan to a city battle!", challenged Ryu.

Suzuki could barely lift his head but was able to respond to the challenge and repeated, "A....a city battle?".

"Don't worry! Unlike you demons, we will not put people in danger and use one of our techniques to mask what is going on. Kind of like the purple light you guys are drawn to.", responded Ryu.

"But why? We are a Good Demon Clan!", pointed out Suzuki.

"A demons a demon. We will exterminate them all. Meet us here on Saturday, if your clans good enough.", revealed Ryu as he nodded to the other two to leave Suzuki there.

Suzuki led there in disgrace as he let the Onmyouji's get the better of him. He struggled his way up and picked up the bag of puddings and went back home.

"Huh?! A Onmyouji Clan wants to fight us?!", gasped Anna as she began to heal Suzuki once more.

"Yeah. I was no match for them though. I got my ass handed to me.", sighed Suzuki.

"Don't let that bother you, Suzuki. Onmyouji's are very difficult for a demon to beat due to their power. They are meant to exterminate us. You did great to fend them off with so little experience.", praised Keiichineko.

"Really?!", grinned Suzuki.

"Of course!", nodded Keiichineko.

"The other thing that is bothering me is that one of them is in my class. Melissa Kawamoto is her name.", explained Suzuki.

"Maybe they have had their eyes on us for a long time.", theorized Hebi.

"I don't think so, Hebi. We have only been causing a wave recently. The news of our growth wouldn't have hit their airwaves for a while. Someone must of told them.", chimed in Shinki.

"What are we going to do about their challenge, Master Suzuki?", questioned Hikari.

Suzuki sat their to think for a second and then remembered Aotsuki's words. He stood up, rasied his fist in the air and vowed 'We will take them head on and win! Are you guys with me?!".

The others smiled and raised their fists and cheered "Yeah!!!".

The next day fell upon them and it was time Suzuki got back to his normal life and that was to go to school. He missed a few days thanks to the trouble at the Cat Palace but he made it back in time to not miss a lot of school. He was wearing bandages to cover the burn wounds that were taking their time to heal so he doesn't worry anyone at school but sadly that had an opposite effect.

"S...Suzuki! Where have you been?! Why have you got bandages wrapped around your forehead and arms?!", worried Hansuke.

"Calm down, Hansuke. There just little cuts from when I fell down the other day. Hahahaha.", Suzuki laughed off trying to cover the truth.

"Lies. You have been doing some dangerous, haven't you?", pushed Erika.

"I'm....I'm not lying!", stuttered Suzuki.

"Come on you guys. Even though we were worried about his whereabouts, he is here now so we should be happy.", said Yuuto in a guilt tripping tone.

As them four was causing some kind of commotion, Melissa entered the room and looked over to Suzuki. She made her way over to Suzuki.

"Fujimura. Could we have a chat in private at lunch?", asked Melissa.

Suzuki looked wary but he agreed to this meeting and let her go to her seat.

"The shy and quiet Melissa Kawamoto wants to see you at lunch?! What's going on?!", bleated Hansuke.

"What's your relationship with her, Suzuki?", pouted Erika as she pinched his side.

"Ow! Ow! I don't know! I don't why she wants to speak to me!", screeched Suzuki as he winced in pain.

"Everyone get to your seats! We have some to introduce! Come in, Hikari.", called Akari-Sensei as she walked into the room.

"Hikari?", wondered Suzuki.

They all went to sit down and then just like what Suzuki thought, Hikari entered the room.

"H...Hikari! How have you enrolled here already?!", pressed Suzuki.

"Ah Ma....I mean Suzuki, there you are! I just told them that you I know you and that I need to be in the same class as you.", recalled Hikari.

"What's wrong with this school?!", sighed Suzuki.

"Another woman, huh. Suzuki the stupid womanizer.", growled Erika.

"It's not like that...", defended Suzuki.

And just like that...Suzuki's life at school became somewhat more chaotic than it already is.

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! It seems like Suzuki and the others are in another battle! But how will it turn out?! Is Suzuki really a womanizer?! Find out next time!!!!!