Beezlebub Arc Chapter 6: Suzuki's time to Shine! Suzuki vs Giugiaro!

Start from the beginning

"Shit!" cursed Suzuki.

"It's over. Dual Willbreaker: Demon Blast!" said Giugairo coldly.

Knowing that it's too late to move out of the way, Suzuki takes the bullet and takes serious consequences for it. Suzuki is laying flat on the ground with blood pouring out of his right side of his chest.

"Suzuki!" yelled Keiichineko.

"I'm sorry, Keiichineko. I have to go to his side." fretted Anna.

"Of course! Please heal him quickly before he loses too much blood!" ordered Keiichineko.

"Stay....away....Anna!" stumbled Suzuki.

"But, you are going to die if I don't!" insisted Anna.

"I...am....fine! I....can't....let....myself....lose....again!" declared Suzuki.

"Hmph! That's brave of you." observed Giugairo.

"He's nothing like what Luna described him to be." thought Anna.

"You seem like a worthy opponent. Hey healer! I'll give you time to heal him." stated Giugairo.

"Huh?! Thank you!" thanked Anna.

Anna rushed over to Suzuki's side and began to heal him at once. Anna was able to heal the wound to the point that Suzuki wasn't suffering in pain anymore. However, the wound would leave a massive scar on the top right of his chest.

"This is odd. He seems to be the enemy, but I can't sense any evil intent from him. What his game?" assessed Keiichineko.

"Are you ready?!" asked Giugairo.

"Yes!" replied Suzuki.

"Don't push yourself." worried Anna.

"Don't worry, I won't." Suzuki reassured.

"I'm going to go all out. Oni-Chi: Oni-Sense Gunmetal Point!" announced Giugairo.

Giugairo has now gone into his Oni-Chi form. This is a Shoryu Keitai where it coats all of his body in a light gunmetal colour. This is there as a protector to any attack he may suffer from.

He goes into his pocket as well and puts on a pair of glasses with scopes on the lenses. Suzuki uses his 'Rise 100%: Temporary Demon', and prepares to fight once again. Giugairo lines his guns up with the lenses of his glasses and shoots.

This time instead of waiting to take the move head on with his arm, Suzuki decides to jump up and fly away using his wings. However, that didn't work as the beams were following. He kept flying as far away as he could, but Suzuki was struggling.

"The beams are following me?!" questioned Suzuki as he was still trying to out pace the beam.

"He's using advanced Oni-Sense! Oni-Sense is where you can accelerate all of the senses in your body. Learning this is a hard feat as it takes a lot of practise, especially the sight sense. If you master the sight sense then that allows you to do two things, which are Prediction and Vision Lock on. At the moment, Giugairo is using Vision Lock on, which allows the user to lock onto their opponent until they are out of their vision." explained Keiichineko.

"So, I just need to hide!"wondered Suzuki.

"You could, but if they can use Oni-Sense then I am sure that the attack is powerful enough to destroy what you could hide behind." told Keiichineko.

"Then I'll do this! Rise: Deluxe Skull Bullet!" yelled Suzuki.

Suzuki began to rapidly punch the Demon Blast with some power and speed. He was able to move the power back bit by bit, but it wasn't enough to take out the power all together. Crash! Suzuki went crashing into the corner of the ceiling with the power pummelling into him. However, not all of the attack damaged him as he still had a visionary skull in front of him.

"Rise: Skull Shield!" huffed Suzuki as he was getting over the overwhelming power.

"I guess you are someone full of surprises, huh. Well so am I! Dual Willbreaker: Railgun!" said Giugairo calmly.

"That's a high level Demon Arts?! What is this guy?!" queried Keiichineko.

Electrical sparks came trickling out of the barrel of the gun and then BANG! A blue streak came blasting out of the barrel and aiming head on for Suzuki. As the power is surging straight towards him, Suzuki tries a new idea. He puts the Skull shield out in front of him and blast right into the Railgun. As he a dived straight into the move, he was able to ricochet the beam of the Skull Shield. Right at the last minute, the shield broke into millions of pieces but Suzuki was able to get close in.

"How have you?!" said Giugairo in a confused state.

"Here I go! Rise: Deluxe Skull Bullet!" chanted Suzuki.

Once again, Suzuki goes in with his bullet punch to break the protection seal that he has around his body. Bang! Bang! Bang! Crack! Suzuki was able to crack a little bit of the protective skin, but before he could continue, Giugairo shot his Demon Stun on the floor and moved away.

"I'll finish you with this!" claimed Giugairo.

"Then I'll have to finish you off with my other new move!" Suzuki replied back with.

*Thanks for reading this chapter of Mysterious Ways! If you enjoyed please leave a comment and a vote! As of this week I will be going back to old ways where there is a chapter every other day. In the next chapter, we will see the climax of the battle between Suzuki and Giugairo. We will also see the past of both him and Luna. What will it be?! Find out next time!!!!