Thank you for 800 ☆s! (Bonus Chapter)

!!!!!!WE. HAVE. 800 s!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh! I can't believe it I never thought this was hoping to happen but you guys are amazing! Thank you all so much for 800 votes!!!

This is a big leap from fanfics so I didn't expect anything when I decided to share it? But you guys helped this story grow so much in such a short period of time it exceeded my expectations by a long shot AND I AM BEYOND GRATEFUL to anyone who took the time read, who commented, who voted!

As a little treat, and to show my gratitude, here's a little something something that never made it in the original chapter ^_^

So it's not really a chapter but it looked long enough to be a filler chapter lols plus there's a bit of fluff and you know, stuff

Hehehe I hope you guys enjoy! Thank you again so much and I'll see you in the next chapter!

~*~

It's 6:30 in the morning. The sun has just peaked above the skyscrapers. The lights that lit up the streets, getting over shone by the brightness of the morning sky, illuminating the room with soft yellow hues. Kim's alarm blares from under her pillow. She squints at the blinding sunlight from the uncurtained window. Confusion clouds her mind.

She's sure she doesn't work today. It wasn't a school day either. Even if it was, she knew she'd never set an alarm as early as 6:30.

Then it dawns on her; she's not in her bedroom.
Nor is she in Old Town.

She groans, pulling her phone from under her pillow and jabs her thumb on the screen to silence the infernal sound. Once that's off, her soul jumps when a sleepy sigh fills her ears coming from the sleeping form beside her. Despite the early rising, she can't deny it was a wonderful way to wake up.

Turning herself, Jacky shifts sleepily, snuggling comfortably into Kim's chest. It was like she wasn't aware herself, it just happened on instinct. Kim smiles, gently brushing a curtain of blonde hair off her girlfriend's sleeping face. She could feel the steady rise and fall of her chest from her comfort. Her fingers lightly graze her skin, and the blonde's eyes flutter open.

"Hi," She greets quietly. "Is it 6:30 already?"

"We can stay a little longer," Kim whispers, draping her arm lazily over her back. Jacky hums, satisfied with the compromise as the shorter girl strokes her hair.

Kim's heart leaps at the soft expression on Jacky's face. She's never had her heart so full from someone before, and this one draws her in without even trying. How can someone be so alluring, yet look so innocent at the same time? Both wished they could lie like that forever; in the silence and warmth of each other's presence.

As much as they're on the same page, they have a plane to catch in a couple of hours, taking them away from the paradise they created... and back to their mundane reality.

Surely felt that way. But they know coming to the big city of New York, something was bound to change when they return to Old Town.

They stayed in bed a couple minutes more, they both knew they had to get moving in risk of missing their flight home.

Jacky buries herself under the blankets while Kim gets up, grabbing her towel still half-asleep. She looks at her sleepy girlfriend in bed and playfully chucks a pillow at her sleeping form. Jacky groans, grabbing the pillow and tossing it on the floor without acknowledging the person who threw it.