Chapter Thirteen

I swear, for the life of me, EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY!

Apart from that, hi! Thanks for still reading haha

Next update is in 4-5 days cause I'm so slow in writing these days. But I had a lot of fun writing this chapter.

You'll know why.

Enjoy <3

13

The whole living room has never been surrounded with this kind of laughter! They were going to make my 18th birthday as memorable as possible, and nothing screams 'party' with friends like a solid, juicy game of truth or dare; courtesy of Kennedy Horowitz. Of course, it wouldn't be a game initiated by Ken if no alcohol was involved. It started off as PG-13, until the questions got... a bit more interesting.

"Ian!" Jane beams excitedly, jumping from her seat. To be fair, she's kind of tipsy already. "Truth or dare." She grins, leaning on the backrest.

He says casually, "Lets go with Truth, Jane."

"Yes! I waited all night to ask this!" Jane sounds a lot more intrigued than any of us. "Is it true you and Savannah had a fling in sophomore year?"

"IAN!" Kennedy slaps his chest, looking shocked.

I forgot that was a big rumour then.

"Savannah?" Jacky pipes in confusedly, "The cheerleader Savannah? The one who drives Dom crazy in rehearsals— Ian you can do a lot better."

We laugh because she sounded the most surprised. Kennedy, on the other hand, looks at Ian like she's daring him to admit it. Ian just laughs, shrugging his shoulder.

"It's true. I don't know what I was thinking." He says, laughing it off. "I was trying to make Ken jealous, and Savannah was right there."

"You could have chosen someone better than Savannah!" Kennedy bellows in complete disbelief, ignoring the fact that that was just a ploy. "I'm just really shocked." She leans back with her mouth still hanging open.

"Don't try to distract us, Ken. It's your turn." Jacky reminds her, laughing. oh right. Jacky is asking her question. "Truth or dare."

Kennedy scoffs, twirling her hand in the air dramatically. "Dare, duh. I'm daring like that." She tilts her shoulder up sassily, making me roll her eyes.

Jacky scoffs, having that 'you'll regret that' expression plastered on pretty well. "I dare you..." she pauses momentarily, a smirk slowly forming on her face. "Post an embarrassing picture on Instagram."

The confidence on Kennedy's face is wiped off, but I was excited! All her pictures on social media are chosen meticulously, not to mention ridiculously staged, so this far out of her comfort zone! She takes her phone out hesitantly, and I got up so fast to snatch her phone from her.

"God! I've been waiting for this!" I beam, unlocking her phone. "I know exactly what to put up."

I hear Kennedy complain, but Ian holds her back, laughing and reminding her she's a good sport over and over again. I scroll through her camera roll, Jacky peering over my shoulder. I find the one at the bowling alley.

"That is perfect!" Jacky beams, laughing at the picture.

She tried to stop the shoes from falling from the shelves, but all the shoes came crashing down and her reaction made her face look distorted. I post the picture on her Instagram before throwing her phone back to her.