Chapter Fourteen

I know this is a late update and I completely broke my own 4-5 days rule... honestly, I don't have an excuse xD

but I have a decent reason!

The NEW title of this story is now "The Newcomer", so of course a new cover was necessary!

Angel Eyes just doesn't appeal to me anymore. Every time I think about it, I'm like 'why the fuck did I even use that' then I remember I was still having Mamma Mia 2 hangover and I needed a title desperately.

I mean, this story was untitled before I put it up here!

The new title makes a lot more sense, I feel. This was also the reason why Im delayed with the update; the brainstorming, plus cover designing.So sorry!

ANYWAY! On with the story!

I close the gap between us. Her lips part on mine and her tongue grazes my lips. I open my mouth slightly to let her in. I felt the explosion in my body when our tongues touch! Carefully, I back up against the wall. Her legs are on either of my sides, and her arms hold my hips. Her lips leaving mine was a bittersweet moment, until they trail down my jaw. Her hair tickles my neck but her kisses leave fire on my skin.

When she kisses my neck, everything I felt earlier this afternoon comes rushing back. Every ounce of self control I tried to hold on to this afternoon in front of our friends, just so I don't make a sound, is gone. It went flying out the window.

My body reacts naturally to her. She knows which spot drives me insane!
The house is so quiet that all I can hear is our breathing. A low moan sounds in my throat until she pulls away when her phone makes a sound... over and over again.

"I'm really sorry," She apologises, rolling off me, and sitting cross legged on the bed. She frowns, shaking her head frustratedly. "I'll murder her."

"Count me in." I whisper, rolling my eyes. She laughs at my comment, typing on her phone. "I don't know her, but I'll help you kill her."

"It's a friend from New York," She explains. "She's the one who drove my car over. She has a project she's doing in the city, and won't stop bugging me."

I cock my head, knowing exactly what she means. "Sounds like something Kennedy would do." I mutter, swinging my leg over the bed. "Is she a model too?" I ask her.

Jacky nods, dropping her phone on the bed. "She's trying to convince me to do the campaign with her but it usually finishes in the morning." she shudder, lying on the bed, throwing her arms over her eyes. "I was up until 3 today too."

I nod, scrunching my face. "I can tell. You look exhausted." I say, walking up to my closet. I take out a some pyjamas and throw them on the bed beside her. This is just like Friday night but in my house. "I don't want you collapsing in school tomorrow." I joke half heartedly, making her laugh.

She claimed she was just going to nap until around 9, but I seriously doubt it. After she changed her clothes, she fell asleep right away in my bed. I don't know how she used to do this 5-7 days a week before, and do her classes. Now with full days of school 5 days a week, and being up until nearly dawn in the weekends. She'll burn out.

It's quite early but Jacky needs all the sleep she can get so I don't do anything to wake her up.I sat at my desk to do some homework I have due for tomorrow.  In this silence, the picture of my grandmami is more distracting than usual.