Chapter Eleven

I am so sorry for the delaaay but here's chapter 11 ^_^

11

While Jacky was in the shower, I took the liberty of sitting at her desk. One thing I notice is that she's really neat. I look at her desk and she has her notebooks and textbooks stacked neatly in one corner, her laptop in another and some of her everyday make up like foundation, eyeliner, a small Urban Decay eyeshadow palette, and some tinted lip balms.

This is just me distracting myself until she comes back. I feel like I need to recompose myself after that humiliating exchange from my end. Jacky is gorgeous and no doubt has a gorgeous body too.  Don't get me wrong, the thought of being in a shower with her is... mind boggling, and my face heats up.

I groan, getting up and throwing myself on the bed, covering my eyes with my arm. I'm sort of meditating, reminding myself to control my own mouth and not say anything stupid and reckless. Jacky doesn't seem bothered when I slip up and say stuff like that. She just shows that smile that's making it impossible for me to handle myself, and but I don't know how to save myself when I say stupid stuff like that.

I shut my eyes for a brief moment, only realising now how much Foundation day really exhausted me. It's not the day itself, but the days of preparation. The fatigue builds up and it just crashes on to you the moment you have the time to breathe.

As if that's going to be over anytime soon. The bliss and breeze earlier evaporated into thin air when I remember that my portfolio has been untouched since before the foundation day preparations begun. I'm wasting precious time, but I'm too tired to stress about it. I'll have to suck it up and think of a good photo story to show NYFA.

Little did I know, I snoozed. I woke to Jacky gently shaking me, but it was more of her cold hand that startled me awake than the shaking. She laughs when I sit up, rubbing my eyes. I grab the clothes she gave me and went to the bathroom.

I took a shower really quickly because I honestly felt like I could fall asleep in there. When I went back in Jacky's bedroom, she's sitting at her desk typing on her phone. When the door creaks, she turns to me with wide innocent eyes. Her skin is looking fresher and brighter now, and her wet hair is a giant mess on her head but she looked like a goddess in every aspect.

She's wearing grey pyjamas and an oversized black t-shirt she ties around her waist, hugging her curves perfectly. And I'm trying not to drool over her body.

Oh man. She will be the death of me.

"That was fast." She says, getting on her feet to take my towel and hang it on the window. I sat on the bed and immediately lied down without a second though.

"Are you not... tired?" I ask her, rubbing my eyes. I really am struggling to stay awake.

She turns the side lamp on before turning off the light. "Exhausted." She says through a laugh. "Are you trying to fight sleep right now?"

My eyes spring open. "No!" I don't know when I closed them, honestly. Jacky is leaning against her arm with her face towards me. She just smiles, bringing her soft hands to my cheek.

"Sleep." She says in a very gentle voice like a lullaby. "Don't fight it, I know you're exhausted."

"Are you going to creepily watch as I fall asleep?" I ask her groggily, my eyes slowly closing by themselves.

I hear her laugh, then a click. The bed shifts and when I open my eyes, it's completely dark now. Even then, Jacky finds my hand and gently laces our fingers together. I smile, feeling the familiar warmth in my chest I get with her. She gently rubs her thumb on the back of my hand, she hums a sweet slow melody. It's a perfect combination to make someone especially sleepier.