51: "raunchy"

"so how do we get in?" seokjin scratched his head and stared at taehyung's house, which was the closest to the park they were in. there was a brick wall surrounding the gate doors a few feet away from the front door. (probably to lessen the chance of jungkook wandering out of the house without taehyung finding out) and a lock on the metal bars of the gate.

it might be easy to get inside the gate, but the house was another problem entirely. at least the brick walls will prevent any wandering eyes to see the trio break into the house.

"i can use my power?" namjoon questioned hesitantly. seokjin immediately shot the idea down already having first hand experience with namjoon burning everything but the thing he wanted to burn.

"i can make a ladder, i think."

seokjin turned to stare at hoseok with his mouth open, disbelief written all over his face. "you're telling me, that time we got stuck in kihyun's cave, you could have made a ladder to get us out?"

"i've never done it before. and i don't think i can since i'm not kihyun." hoseok touched the brick wall and a flower grew out of it. "but i can try. if i can make things grow then that means i should be able to birth plants. or something like that?"

namjoon nodded, thinking it over in his head as seokjin pursed his lips.

"i think you might be able to. we won't know until you try, so go ahead."

the two silently watched as hoseok concentrated on growing more than just a few flowers and grass.

as they took a seat to wait, a fire ant climbed over namjoons wiggling toes causing the bluenette to coo over it and grab it with his fingers.

"hey little guy-" a sting later had namjoon change his greeting. "not little, got it. sorry." he gave a sheepish smile and rubbed the back of his head.

seokjin watched as namjoon's expression changed while he communicated with an ant, the occasional 'okay' could be heard before namjoon placed the ant back down on the ground and watched it trot away.

"i DiD iT!" hoseok's voice boomed. the two sitting males turned to him and smiled at the nature fairy.

the brick wall was covered in grass, moss, flowers of all kind and vines messily wrapped in an effort to make a ladder. the vines were thick, mixed with branches which seemed more like hoseok created a hybrid between vines and tree bark. the ladder wasn't perfect, but there was space to climb over the wall so it was enough.

"i was just about to say that taetae told us how to get inside his house. which included the gate."

seokjin groaned and rubbed his face in frustration. he was going to have a word with taehyung about informing them beforehand.

‹-›

once they found a way inside the house (there was a key in one of the pots in the front yard. (to which they might have overturned every pot in the garden only to find a small cactus next to the doorbell which had the key hanging from one of the arms.)) the trio made their way towards the kitchen and ate some instant noodles.

the strange thing about the moment was seeing hoseok and namjoon eat right in front of seokjin, both holding their own pairs of chopsticks and eagerly tipping their bowls over their mouths to get every drop of broth. (and not playing tug-of-war with a noodle and their mouths biting the end of said noodle.

seokjin placed his chopsticks down when he was finished and prepared himself to talk. "alright-"

"yes."

"namjoon don't interrupt me."

"sorry."

"we're going to go pack some clothes from
tae's room first, then we'll pack from jungkook's."

"okay!"

‹-›

in the middle of opening random drawers and throwing clothes into a bag there was a mode of curiosity coming from hoseok who was inside the walk-in closet.

"what's this?"

seokjin and namjoon walked over to hoseok and stared at the magazine in his hands.

"that's a raunchy magazine."

"oh, there's boys and girls!" namjoon exclaimed, grabbing another magazine from the pile that was hidden under a towel and behind a bunch of button ups.

"what's raunchy?"

hoseok blinked owlishly at seokjin, waiting for a response as his fingers continued to flip through the pages, causing seokjin to blush a deep red at the images.

"inappropriate images like that."

"it's porn, hobi." namjoon said from the magazine he was looking at.

"oh okay."

seokjin watched in disbelief as the once thought to be innocent hoseok looked through the last pages of the magazine and placed it back where he got it from before moving to take the pair of shoes next to the pile.

namjoon closed the magazine he had, threw it messily on the pile and picked up another one about fashion.

"ooh, jiminie as a girl would look nice in this dress. with this gem too!"

hoseok waddled his way over, on his arms where a pile of shoes, and peeled over the fire fairy's shoulder. "maybe the king can make him some gems."

"maybe."

"maybe, we should keep looking for clothes to take. go to jungkooks room." the blond chef ordered.

the two fairies nodded and left to the other room, not without taking the fashion magazine.

seokjin was going to have many words with taehyung when he got back.

**other than being close to 100k reads (which is great) updating twice in a day is crazy! (and hasn't happened since like October of 2017 when I updated five days in a row.

but anyway I hope you liked this! I may (or may not) update another chapter this week.

thanks for reading and contributing to the (almost) 100k reads! <3 **