37: "it's the flow of the er"

**I dropped my phone on my face a few times to write this chapter (im ok)**

"why are we collecting flowers?" seokjin asked with an armful of blue bellflowers.

"the fairies probably know something we don't, which can be a lot of things, and we're helping them collect flowers for our own funerals." taehyung walked passed seokjin to Jungkook who was sitting in the middle of a pile of flowers collected by the group.

giving a small smile to his child still eating berries, taehyung ruffled his son's head and booped his nose, causing the boy to giggle.

ah, children.

seokjin walked over and dumped his bellflowers on the pile and turned to jimin who was crouched on the edge of a lake.

planning to get some answers from probably the dumbest of the three fairies, seokjin walked over to sit next to the redhead. blue eyes curiously peeked over at him before looking down at his hands.

"tell mommy i'll be visiting soon." jimin held his hands out and a small frog hopped off into the lake.

"you can also talk to animals?"

"only things that live in or near water. hoseok can talk to anything and it'll respond in his head." jimin explained, moving to take off his blue socks and dip his feet into the water. "but that's cuz he's a special fairy. joonie can only talk to reaptails."

"reptiles, jimin."

the nymph made a pout. "tha's what i said."

seokjin smiled fondly and looked down to see fishes gathering around jimins feet. they swam between his ankles and tadpoles swam through his toes, eliciting sweet giggles from the nymph.

"what's gonna happen now?" the blonde took off his own socks and dipped them in the water, shivering at the cold touch.

"joonie knows that the spring fairy always cleans up piles of flowers that hobi collects. so if we collect flowers, the fairy will take it and we're hoping it takes us to his home."

"and then what?"

jimin shrugged and dipped his hand in the water to caress a koi fish.

"what the fuck!?" taehyung yelled a feet away from them. "jungkook's gone! my baby disappeared!"

"oh no." hoseok mumbled, staring at the spot where the pile of flowers were once located. "we don't have anymore flowers to pile up."

"of course this would happen!" namjoon shouted, with jimin holding onto his hand, "not everything goes with the flow of life!"

"what does that even mean?!" taehyung yelled, seokjin coming up next to him and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"the spring fairy is a weird one, he can't control his power until spring arrives, that's why there aren't any flowers growing from where we plucked them."

"that doesn't explain where jungkook went or how we can get him back namjoon!"

"we just need to get more flowers and stay together when the pile is made!"

"let's go look for more flowers then." seokjin said calmly, trying to ease the tension in the air.

and so they walked away to a new patch of flowers.

**idk half the stuff I write for this story

what song from Love Yourself tear do you like most?

I like airplane pt2 and outro: tear.
**