41: "fucking fairies"

**"bonjour, comment ça va?" (i try to say in broken french and fail miserably)**

so maybe it wasn't such a good idea to douse everyone in water, jimin realized after he doused everyone in water. multiple times.

"jimin what the fuck"

"woAh!"

"i didn't know this would happen." jimin held onto a vine as everyone slipped and fell all around him.

"i don't think you know anything," yoongi mumbled from the floor.

the water was frozen on the floor and everyone that tried moving kept falling. namjoon almost burned taehyung when he slipped in the middle of throwing fire at the leaves above them.

"i'm gonna die because of you fucking fairies." taehyung said, trying to grasp onto a vine but the vines around them were slippery and he couldn't get a good grip on anything.

kihyun tried his hardest to guide his vines towards the fallen humans and fairies, then he turned towards yoongi. "yoongi, you have to stop the ice."

"how the fuck do I do that?" yoongi looked at the pinkette with a bewildered expression, ignoring hoseoks 'tha's a bad word'.

"think about absorbing the ice, like it's a part of you that you want back."

"fucking shit, okay." yoongi tried his best to sit down, hoping his ass didn't freeze. he ignored hoseok's voice next to him whining about curse words and focused on the ice all around him.

"if i accidentally freeze you all, it wasn't me."

"fucking great." taehyung grunted and tried to tighten his hold on jungkook who tried reaching out for a grape while whining about being hungry.

"fwood."

"no kookie you already ate a lot, i don't want you to have a tummy ache." taehyung made the mistake of glancing down and saw his child give him puppy eyes with a pitiful pout. taehyung quickly looked away, his resolve breaking from such an adorable look. "no kookie. not yet."

jungkook whined and stared at the grape hanging off a vine in front of him with a pout.

"okay, namjoon stop throwing fire around before you burn us!" seokjin said, grabbing the bluenette by the wrist and pulling him back with an 'oof'.

"do i stop too?" jimin asked while waving his arm around.

"yES!" taehyung yelled.

everyone sat there, waiting and watching yoongi as he tried to concentrate on pulling the ice back in.

"what awe the chances he accwidentwalwy fweezes himsewlf?" jungkook asked with wide eyes as he stared intently at the snow fairy.

"fifty-fifty,"

"great, he's gonna turn into a fucking ice sculpture and it won't be long before we turn into one too!" taehyung yelled.

hoseok frowned and looked over at yoongi. he didn't like the idea of being frozen, then he wouldn't be able to have fun with his human.

the ice around them stopped spreading but didn't disappear until a few minutes later, when kihyun instructed yoongi through the steps. it all basically evaporated and everything looked normal (if you didn't look at the soaked flowers or burnt plants)

"you'll probably want to go to the kingdom now," kihyun turned to look at namjoon and jimin, who were trying to hide from the grumpy humans, and added, "the queen passed the crown to prince wonho."

jimin perked up in his spot and was about to speak before namjoon grabbed him and abruptly kissed him, making the small fairy speechless and effectively shut him up.

ignoring them, kihyun turned to seokjin who spoke, "will you be coming with us?" seokjin tried his best to dry his shirt but wasn't as successful as he thought he would be.

yoongi grumbled under his breath as he looked up to see kihyun smile so sweetly it almost looked fake. "i will. i have a few things i need to settle with him."

"well! that settles that!" taehyung stood up and hauled jungkook to his feet before letting go to try and dry his shirt. upon being freed from his father's arm, jungkook rushed towards the grape he'd stared at far too long for his liking and happily took a bite out of it.

"let's go home first!!" hoseok yelled with his green eyes sparkling in excitement. yoongi groaned next to him, not liking the idea of travelling with the nature fairy. hoseok only brought all kinds of trouble. "we can eat and change and you can meet mickey!!"

"who's mickey?" seokjin asked his bluehaired fairy, ignoring the still speechless redheaded fairy.

"a caterpillar." namjoon responded, to which hoseok started talking about with huge hand gestures as they were all led out of kihyuns home.

**shownu got a lot of votes to bond with kihyun, but someone said wonho and that made me all advdhddgsd
so now idk whether to go with shownu as many wanted, or go with wonho just bc i think they look nice

I'm also gonna post random filler chapters called lemons between previous chapters (literally just a bunch of fluff and more namjin/jikook/seokjin/kookie moments)**