3: "he existed"

"what the fuck is that?"

"tha's a bad word."

"shut up hoseok, we know."

taehyung gazed at the fairy in disbelief. it was in yoongis shirt pocket, glaring at yoongi before looking up at him, curious. taehyung glanced at yoongi to see him as impassive as ever and it made taehyung sigh.

"what is that?"

"a fairy."

"okay..." taehyung said slowly, bringing his hands together and directing it to the fairy in yoongis shirt pocket. "why do you have a fairy?"

"because i found him in my coffee mug one day and it decided to never leave my house after eating half a box of my animal crackers."

"i still feel bad about that, those animals didn't deserve to die." hoseok made a pout and taehyung eyed him weirdly.

"so... why did you come here?"

"i don't know what to do! hoseok is fucking clueless-"

"tha's a bad word"

"-about the world and he won't leave no matter how many times I leave him outside in the middle of the night. he always finds a way back in!"

"first of all, take a fucking seat and calm the fuck down. i just got jungkook to sleep and i don't need you to waltz into my house and yell about your problem with a fucking fairy."

yoongi took a seat in his friends couch and watched the brunet walk into the kitchen and come back out with a box of animal crackers. hoseok yelled in excitement as the box was given to yoongi so the fairy could be fed.

"second. you're so fucking heartless, what did this fairy ever do to you?" taehyung gestured towards the fairy eating an elephant cracker, struggling to hold it as he nibbled on it's head.

"he existed."

taehyung rolled his eyes, turning his attention to the fairy. "i never got your name lil guy."

"hoseok! the earth fairy hoseok!" the fairy exclaimed happily. someone looked like they cared!

taehyung gasped, "do you have powers?!"

"yes i do!"

"what kind?!"

yoongi watched in amazement at how easily taehyung got along with the fairy, how he easily slipped into the role of a little kid to match hoseoks excitement. maybe it was because of how early taehyung had to mature in order to take care of jungkook, taehyung had not planned on growing up so fast and so he occasionally did stupid things he should have done in college but never got the chance to since the day jungkook was dumped into his arms and he was left to figure out how the be a father and to some extent, a mother (although yoongi was often taking that role with how often taehyung asked for help for the smallest of tasks)

"you can become bigger?!"

hoseok bobbed his head up and down. "I can make things smaller too! and make things grow faster or make things age backwards and change genders!"

"that's awesome!"

"i guess."

yoongi peered at the fairy, a small pout forming on his lips as he nibbled on his elephant cracker again. hoseok has never thought that his powers were useful, he couldn't attack or defend himself like other Earth fairies. he always wanted to be able to use fire or water like his friends.

his friends... when can he see them again?

"alright, taehyung go bring jungkook, hoseok wanted to see him."

"but I just put him to sleep!"

"i don't care."

"is jungkook the lil human?"

"yes."

"oh! i wanna see him!" hoseok wiggled inside of yoongis pocket, a wide smile on his face.

yoongi glanced at taehyung as the brunet sighed and sagged his shoulders.

‹-›

"he's so cute!"

hoseok struggled to move inside the small pocket he was in but when he finally got out, he clung onto yoongis arm, which was supporting jungkook. and jungkook could only stare with his big eyes at the tiny human.

"how old is he?!"

"one."

"oh my gosh." hoseok cupped his own cheeks and pinched then softly.

"what."

"i wanna talk to him."

"you can't." yoongi said, combing jungkooks crazy hair back in place.

"anything is possible if you believe."

"yeah yoongi." taehyung sassed, smirking at the glare he received from the blond. but horror struck him soon after. "wait what are you doing?"

"i'm gonna talk to him." hoseok said, climbing up to get closer to jungkooks face. the other two watched curiously as hoseok looked straight into jungkooks eyes and abruptly kissed jungkooks lips.

*poof*

"what the fuck hoseok?!"

"tha's a bad word."

**im really liking my new covers**