38: "blooming flowers"

"fuck my life."

yoongi pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. then he looked at the adult baby who took a bite out of a cherry, watching yoongi with big curious doe eyes.

"where are the others?"

jungkook glanced towards the spring fairy who was getting water to clean him up. "they were tryna to get wher'ver ya might be. i dunno. they told me not to move and stay near the pile, but now dads gonna be mad tha' i'm here."

"and of course hoseok is probably behind all this, right?"

"namjoo' too. he came up wit' da idea."

"he was always a smart fairy." kihyun said, walking over with a small piece of cloth and gently wiping jungkook's cheeks. "you feel young. did hoseok do this to you?"

he was referring to the adult form, yoongi guessed, but jungkook only stared dumbly at the pink haired fairy.

"he's one year old." yoongi replied, pacing back and forth in front of the two others on the floor.

"he's a toddler? how cute." kihyun gently wiped off the last of the raspberry and blueberry juice from jungkook's cheeks and made a vine grow in front of jungkook, growing more fruits for the adult baby to eat.

yoongi watched as the adult baby smiled and happily plucked a strawberry from a vine. kihyun smiled and walked away to clean the cloth.

"i've always wanted to have my own child." kihyun hung the wet cloth over a vine and turned to face jungkook with a fond smile.

"why don't you?" yoongi studied the fairy, knowing that fairies sometimes get really passionate about children. jimin always did when he rambled on about how adorable jungkook is when he's a baby.

"spring fairies bond with the snow fairies or nature fairies," kihyun explained, "but for our safety, the snow fairy is gone and the nature fairy is kept a secret, so i don't have a bond."

"can't you just bond with someone else?"

"i want to, and i've tried telling the fairy of creation to let me bond with someone i've had my eyes on." kihyun sat on a giant daisy and played with one of the petals. "they said they'll think about it."

"so you know what happened to the snow fairy?" jungkook crawled over to kihyun and plopped himself on his lap, causing the fairy to laugh while flowers on his hair bloomed.

"of course. i grew up with them before we were kept apart for protection."

"will they come back?"

kihyun shrugged, "maybe. if they remember who they are." he handed jungkook a cranberry which he happily took. yoongi watched as another flower bloomed, this time on kihyuns leg.

"why do they bloom so quickly?"

"spring is near, and they bloom when i'm happy." kihyun plucked a flower from his pink hair and another bud appeared. " they usually take longer to grow."

"you must be very happy."

"or the snow fairy returned." kihyun looked up at the orange leaves fading into a deep green. "my flowers only bloomed this quick when i spent my days playing with the snow fairy."

"then they're close by." yoongi sat down and tentatively picked up a raspberry.

kihyun only smiled.

"they are."

**
idk who to have kihyun bond with so tell me and i'll pick whoever gets more votes.

and i've been trying to say something but i always forget when i write these a/n
**