7: "little guy"

"what the fuck is that?!"

taehyung walked into the kitchen were his baby (adult) kookie stood, wide eyed and pointing at something on the counter. "watch your fucking language jungkook!" the younger kim glared at his father, but jumped when he heard a high pitched voice.

"that's a bad word."

"what the fuck was that?" taehyung looked around, staring at jungkook expectantly, slowly inching towards the kitchen wall, because his house might finally be haunted after all that time he wished it never was.

"i dunno know! this... this thing!!! wa' juth laying inside ma baby bottle!" jungkook picked up his baby bottle, a four-inch person standing inside and trying to stay balanced.

"i'm not a thing."

"holy shit it's another fairy." taehyung breathed, clutching his heart.

"hey!"

"wha' do we do?"

"take it out."

"awe you cwazy?!"

"yes! he can't be any different than hoseok."

"hoseok?!" the new fairy screamed, frantically trying to get out of the baby bottle he was trapped in.

"yes, hoseok, do you know him?"

"yEs!" the small fairy screeched, jumping to reach the top of the bottle. "let me out!"

"let youwself out, you the wone who go' in ma baby bottle." jungkook glared at the small fairy, who puffed his cheeks out and stuck his tongue out at the brunet.

"jungkook, you giant baby, give me the goddamn bottle."

taehyung stuck his hand out and gave jungkook 'the look'. the small fairy watched as jungkook reluctantly gave the angry human the bottle he was trapped in.

"alright, let's get you out of here." he heard a deep voice. he looked up and saw taehyungs eye looking into the bottle.

"you gonna get out of there little guy?"

"jimin, my name is jimin, not little guy. jimin." the redhead huffed.

"alright then jimin." taehyung flipped the bottle and jimin screeched until he landed on taehyungs hand.

"wow, you have nice hands." jimin held onto taehyungs middle finger, gazing at the other fingers in view.

"thanks. now why the fuck are you here? and how do you know hoseok?"

jungkook walked closer to view the small fairy, eyes wide and thumb on his mouth.

jimin ignored the no no word and smiled widely, his eyes almost disappearing behind puffy, rosy cheeks. "i'm here to make you happy!"

"what about hoseok?"

"he's my friend!"

"great! you can go look for him then." taehyung grabbed jungkooks hand and plopped jimin into it. "take him out i'm not dealing with this."

jungkook looked up at his father confused, but complied, making his way outside their house and placing jimin on a flower pot, trying to ignore the pout on jimins lips, and the giant tears about to fall down his cheeks.

"bye bye." jungkook whispered, going back inside the house and leaving jimin to sit down in the shade of the sunflowers, alone.

jimin cried.

** im mean, I made jimin cry.
I had 300 reads last week, and like somehow someway this story is at 500 reads and I only updated 3 times.

wow.

thank you.**