26: "i got lost?"

"so let me get this straight," yoongi spoke, taehyung snorted and seokjin smiled.

"what are you gonna make straight?" jimin asked curiously.

they were all in taehyungs car, having dragged seokjin outside the store (after a very chaotic greeting of the two smallest fairies screaming at namjoon in a greeting) and into the shiny black SUV for an emergency meeting concerning the three hyperactive fairies which were now curled up in the back seat between jungkooks baby chair (with a sleeping baby) and seokjin.

in short; to the normal human eye, it looked like a kidnapping, a not so very subtle kidnapping.

"this." the female gestured vaguely in the air.

"the air? you can straighten the air?" hoseok asked, and namjoon buried his face in hoseoks neck in embarrassment.

"let me get this straight." yoongi repeated, ignoring the fairies and facing seokjin who stared at the female in curiosity. "you had namjoon, who is married to jimin, which is living with taehyung, who is my friend and i have hoseok who is friends with both jimin and namjoon, and apparently they all have a goal to make us happy? and they won't leave us until we are happy?"

"in our defense, we weren't supposed to be with the three of you, you had an assigned fairy for next year, but we, or rather the forest spirits–"

"–those damn forest spirits–" jimin muttered as hoseok played with his hair.

"–lost hoseok, so me and jiminie had to look for him and we were assigned to you two, since you would all have some sort of connection to yoongi, which was the person that hoseok ended up with." namjoon explained, curling up next to hoseok.

"wait, so we weren't supposed to have you three?" taehyung questioned, fixing the blanket on the sleeping jungkook, and cleaning the drool on his chin.

"you were supposed to get a fairy next year but after hoseok got lost and was seen in your house, we had to switch our humans to seokjin and taehyung."

"i got lost?" the humans looked at hoseoks mortified face, surely thinking of the worst that could have happened.

"the spirits lost you, but the trees told them where you ended up." jimin explained.

"so, i'm confused about namjoon and jimin." seokjin spoke, looking at small fairy pile next to him. "they're married?"

"force married." taehyung spoke, sighing afterwards. he was so tired. so much happened in the past five hours, he hadn't experienced this since the first day he got jungkook, or since the day he found out he was gonna be a father.

"hoseok." yoongi spoke gently, suddenly curious about the small fairy. "are you bonded, or going to bond?"

"nope. i haven't found anyone to bond with, i don't really know many fairies aside from jiminie and namnam." he spoke sadly, lowering his head with a pout on his face.

"oh."

the car stayed in silence, jungkooks small snoring cutting through it, and eliciting bubbling laughter from the three fairies.

the three human adults smiled, and taehyung shifted from the driver's seat. "well, i'm gonna go finish my grocery shopping that got oh so wonderfuly interrupted by screaming."

"what about the fairies?" seokjin asked.

"yoongi can stay with them in the car." taehyung smiled cheekily at the glare he received as he got out of the car. "i'll be back."

seokjin also started moving around to get out of the car. "i'll be going with him, i have to make noodles for namjoon."

yoongi sighed in defeat, glaring at the fairies that he found to be so endearing as hoseok got squished by two other bodies, his green shirt rolled up and showing his tummy.

it was cute, but she'd be damned if she said that out loud to taehyung.

"you're the prettiest woman i've seen." seokjin spoke, giving the blonde female a gentle smile.

"i'm a boy." she replied with a smirk.

yoongi had never seen someone turn so many different shades of red.

**im getting somewhere with this plot.**