36: "gooday"

yoongi opened his eyes and groaned at the sight of green blue eyes looking down at him.

"one of these days, hoseok, i'm gonna throw you from the roof of my house and it's gonna be a good day."

"it's been a while since i've had to clean up for him. i didn't know he collected people too." green blue eyes turned out to be someone else's eyes. more specifically, someone with pink hair with vines crawling over their body and flowers growing from them. a bundle of colorful flowers also sat atop their pink hair.

they looked... ridiculous, but yoongi guessed that maybe hoseok would think it was pretty and wouldn't want yoongi to insult another fairy.

"who the fuck are you?"

"i wonder how hoseok has put up with you. he doesn't like profanity." the fairy said while one of his yellow flowers on his neck bloomed. "i'm kihyun. otherwise known as the spring fairy."

yoongi stared at the fairy in confusion before standing up and plucking off any flower petals from his body.

great, now he was gonna smell like flowers.

"well kihyun, i think it's time for me to go. i have a fairy to yell at." just as yoongi was about to walk away, he felt vines wrap around his ankles and wrists, stopping him.

"you're as cold as ever." kihyun said, a gentle smile on his face as another flower bloomed, this time on a vine wrapped around his waist.

"what?" yoongi asked in a confused tone and looked around to try and find a way to escape, but only found vines and flowers blooming left and right. sunlight filtered in through orange leaves slowly melting into green and falling around them.

"you don't remember?" kihyun tilted his head in question, flicking a finger to let the vines release yoongi.

"of course you don't, you were 50, barely at the age to remember anything." yoongi slowly backed away, worry filling him up because he didn't know where he was and hoseok wasn't around to help him feel better.

"i can't really do anything to take you to where i picked you up. but if hoseok makes another pile of flowers, i'll be able to bring him here and get you out."

yoongi relaxed considerably but wore a frown on his face.

"where are we?"

"my home. spring is nearing and when it does the leaves will fall and let me take over for a while." kihyun walked over to a wall of flowers, caressing them with a look of love.

"since the snow fairy left, i haven't been able to keep a secure schedule on when i return. i always have to wait until the green leaves fall."

"but it's already spring outside."

"it doesn't snow here if the snow fairy isn't in the fairy world." kihyun explained. "it always looks like summer, but it gets cold at night."

"this is fucking confusing."

kihyun laughed and walked over to a bowl made of flower petals. he motioned for yoongi to sit and used his vines to grow berries.

"have some water and make yourself comfortable, it might take a while to find hoseok. he wasn't always the brightest."

yoongi agreed and hoped hoseok hadn't been thrown somewhere or left behind by taehyung. yoongi wanted to be the first to throw the nature fairy.

**I don't really stan mx, I just listen to some of their songs, so kihyun might be out of character ??? idk???

also what do you think about the plot so far?**