25: "purple balls"

"we have to go grocery shopping once we leave this place," taehyung spoke casually as they all entered the empty bathroom. "we need food."

yoongi groaned and watched as jungkook was held in place by his father, and the small earth fairy climbed up to the baby's face.

"we're leaving through a different entrance. i don't want security going berserk because we came in with a teen, and left with a baby."

hoseok softly placed his lips on jungkook's and let out a squeal when smoke filled the air and he fell.

"ouch."

"oh my! he's so tiny and cute!" jimin squealed from taehyungs hoodie.

"alright let's go before anyone comes in here." yoongi held out her hand for hoseok to climb onto. "i really don't want someone to walk in and get the wrong idea since i'm a girl in the men's bathroom."

"y'know, I wouldn't mind if people thought you were my wife."

"ooo" jimin and hoseok smiled widely, wiggling their eyebrows at the two humans.

"shut up."

‹-›

"why do i have to go?"

"because, you're a great friend." taehyung said, parking the car and facing the blond female. "and hoseok needs to get to know the world, but if he's stuck with you, he won't be able to. you don't do anything."

"where are we going?" hoseok questioned, looking up at yoongi with big curious eyes.

"to get food." taehyung answered, turning off the car and getting out, opening the back door.

"in there!? you don't go to the forest to get your food!?" jimin squeaked out from jungkooks lap, who slept peacefully in his babyseat.

"some people do, and then it's placed in stores like this one." yoongi explained.

"let's go get food!!" taehyung yelled, startling jungkook as he unbuckled him.

"yay!" the fairies cheered.

‹-›

"look jiminie! they have the red bells!"

"they do!?"

"what?"

"bubbbuu pah!" jungkook yelled out, wiggling in yoongis arms.

"their vocabulary is different."

"oh my gosh! can we get the purple balls!" jimin asked, bouncing in excitement, next to yoongis ear, hidden by the long blond hair.

"ow, keep your voice down, your hurting my ears."

"purple balls?" taehyung questioned, giving his frowning friend a confused expression.

"grapes." came a new voice, causing taehyung to jump in fright and get closer to yoongi who still had a frown as she eyed the stranger.

"purple balls are grapes." the man explained, giving taehyung and yoongi a wink as he proceeded to pick up peaches.

taehyung and yoongi eyed the (blond) man catiously, wondering how he knew that.

"and you are...?"

"seokjin. kim seokjin." the man smiled, reaching into the pocket of his chef jacket [idk how to call it] and pulling out a limp, blue haired person.

"what the fuck." yoongi murmured, as taehyung stared wide eyed at the blond stranger.

**im so laazzyy.**