27: "-gles"

after the whole grocery kidnapping incident, it almost became like an everyday thing to have namjoon and jimin over yoongis house and have the female take care of them. and to say it made yoongi three times happier, (as stated by hoseok) was a lie, because yoongi was not three times happier, in fact, she was three times busier and couldn't concentrate on writing her book.

but at least hoseok looked happy. and currently the fairy tried to make a nickname for yoongi. (without yoongis knowledge of course)

"yoongs."

"who? what?" the female asked from the kitchen, looking up from the cucumbers.

"yoo. oo. oongs. yo." hoseok made a pout. "i can't come up with a good nickname."

"i like yoongs." jimin chirped, rocking side to side from his sitting position, hugging his knees as he watched hoseok pace around the couch.

"yoongles." namjoon suggested next to jimin, legs stretched out in front of him, resting back on the palms of his hands. jimin moved to rest his head on the fire fairies lap.

"oongles" jimin muttered sleepily. looking up at namjoon afterward, "oogles?"

"gles!" hoseok shouted.

"yeah!" the other two yelled in agreement.

"what are you three scheming up now?" yoongi emerged from the kitchen, curious of the chatting fairies.

"gles, what is skimmenge?" jimin asked, looking up curiously at the human.

"it's scheming. not skemgengmne" the fairies giggled. "and who's gles?"

"you, silly!" hoseok spoke with a cute voice, pointing at the human, a wide smile on his face.

"what type of name is that?"

"you don't like it?" yoongi saw hoseoks smile disappear and replace itself with a pout and teary eyes.

oh no.

oh no.

"it could be better." yoongi winced when she noticed tears build up in hoseoks eyes and his lips wobble.

"but i like the nickname! don't cry, i hate it when you cry, you give me a headache when you scream like a little bitch."

"th-a-at's a ba-d wor-d." hoseok mumbled, but rubbed his eyes with tiny fists.

"oh! i got it!" hoseok squealed, brightening up instantly and giving yoongi a happy smile and bright eyes.

"yoonyoon! do you like it?!"

"eh."

oh no.

‹-›

hoseok also got himself stuck in problems.

literally.

"hey yonyon!" jimin called out from the living room.

"it's yoonyoon, get it right jimin!" hoseoks muffled voice came out from.... somewhere that yoongi couldn't pinpoint exactly from where she sat in the kitchen.

"yeah ji-min." namjoon sassed from... wherever he was.

where were they?

yoongi groaned when she heard whining and decided to sit up from the table and leave her fruity loops alone, soaking in milk, getting soggy.

poor fruity loops.

when she entered the living room in search of the three troublemakers, she found nothing out of the ordinary. everything was clean and she only saw the two mismatched pair near the backrest of the couch.

"hey yonyoon- oh you're here." jimin turned around with a bright smile and waved for the blond female to walk closer. and she did, she walked closer but very slowly, afraid that the fairies would pull some weird shit and turn her into a frog or something.

"wait," yoongi stopped walking and stared at the two. "where's the sun shitting fairy."

"well... he's kinda stuck." namjoon mumbled, looking away and at his tiny socked feet, wiggling his toes.

"i'm okay! don't worry!" yoongi frowned when she heard the earth fairys close, but yet far away voice.

"what did you two do?"

"nothing!" they yelled in unison.

yoongi glared at them and crossed her arms on her chest, trying to get them to speak.

after a few moments of silence, (or as silent as it could get with hoseoks soft mumbling and occasional whines) namjoon finally gave in, still looking at his wiggling toes in socks. "he fell into the crack of the cushions and we can't get him out."

"i found a coin." hoseok yelled. "and a button."

"oh my god, hoseok stay still, i'm gonna get you out." yoongi grabbed the two fairies by the back of their shirts and placed them on the coffee table (the glass coffee table) and then tried to figure out how to get the fairy out without hurting it.

"okay. but be careful, it's dark in here." she heard the fairy say.

"i'll try not to hurt you too much." yoongi gently and slowly lifted the cushion, hearing a bunch of whines and soft scratching, and the other two fairies yelling that yoongi should be careful.

when she looked for the fairy, she found him splayed out on his stomach, his orange shirt was riled up and exposing his back, and his yellow socks were uneven.

"you okay?" yoongi asked, still holding the cushion above her.

"ymhfmph" came the muffled reply.

"let's get you a bath then, you look gross."

"can we come too?!" jimin yelled.

"sure."

‹-›

hoseok needed to learn how to eat ice cream.

because goddamn he has to stop falling into the cup.

"yoonyoon! hoseok needs help!"

"what happened now?" she sighed out. she just opened her laptop and just sat down, and left the fairies for one minute and she already needs to go tend to them because of course! hoseok did something stupid.

again.

"n-nam namm!!! im so cold! it hurts! it hurts!" the earth fairy wailed as he leaned against the cup. tears streamed down his cheeks and his clothes were covered in vanilla and strawberry ice cream.

"i'm not gonna give you anymore ice cream if you keep falling in the cup." hoseok looked up at yoongi with a pout and stretched his hands up so he could be carried.

"you're such a baby." yoongi muttered but lifted hoseok up with a disgusted face. he looked gross.

"can we have a wishy washy with him!?" namjoon yelled out. looking up at yoongi innocently with jimin next to him, a pout on both their lips.

"you just had one before this."

"but i wanna play with hobi!" namjoon stomped his foot.

"fine. but don't make a mess or i'll throw you out the window."

"yay! jimin you should make a fountain in the sink!"

"what the fuck did i just say?"

"that's a bad word."

**what's your fav line or moment from this story? mines is tubby hoseok

I love tubby hoseok**

**also I got confused with the plot so this is a filler. a crappy one. but I swear I'll edit this whole story when I get the chance. and the ending is really bad, but whatever**