23: "children"

"so here's the plan." taehyung spoke once he turned off the car and leaned closer to the others.

"why do we need a plan?" yoongi asked while the two fairies leaned forward with excitement.

"to break in without anyone noticing these little children."

"we're not children though." hoseok spoke up.

"wait, but we're like a small family." jimin whispered, like it was a secret of the two fairies and the adult baby only. "don't you guys see it, taehyungs the dad, yoongi's the mom and the rest of us are like they're children."

"that's actually really cute." taehyung whispered to the now turned female blond.

"let's just go. I want to get this over with already." yoongi sighed, getting out of the car and opening the back door to get jungkook out.

"alrighty my little tiny's." taehyung clapped his hands and faced the three in the back. "let's go on an adventure!"

"yaaay!" they cheered.

"whoopie." yoongi muttered, taking an armful of jungkook who jumped into him....... (her).

**how to people make those lil quotation marks that are all big. like I've been wondering for months.

^^like this^^(not my story btw just an example I found)**

^^like this^^
(not my story btw just an example I found)
**