49: "fucks"

"what kind of fucking king-"

"can you please keep your profanity to a minimum?" namjoon interrupted before yoongi could go on a rant of cursing.

"fuck no." yoongi continued walking down the dirt path with the others behind him. "i had half a mind to just go up and fucking punch the king in the fucking face. how the fuck could he be so blind to kihyun's fucking love -what the fuck do you want hoseok?!" the blond yelled at the brunette who stopped in front of him and caused the blond to bump into him.

"do you really want to bond with me?"

yoongi blinked, watching hoseoks green eyes glow under the brightness of the sun.

"you said you would rather bond with me than someone else if you had to." hoseok looked down at their feet and bit his lip.

"well, i guess. you'd be the better option. plus i don't think i could get rid of you that easily." yoongi averted his gaze while he spoke. 'not like i'd want you to leave.' he thought.

hoseok nodded with a serious expression on his face. then he pulled yoongi into a hug that left yoongi awkwardly glancing at the others who were either smiling (minjoon) or snickering (taejin).

when hoseok released him he sent a blinding smile at him and waited expectantly until yoongi sighed in resignation and sent a half smile.

"i hope you get twins too hobi." jimin bounded up to the fairy and playfully flicked the white bangs on hoseoks forehead.

taehyung gasped and clutched jungkook tightly towards him. "oh my gosh i hope so too!" the baby babbled in his arms as though agreeing with his dad.

"shut the fuck up tae, i don't even know if i'll be bonded to hoseok, much less having children."

"how did you have children jimin? you're a male, it shouldn't be physically possible." jin spoke, placing a hand on jimins shoulder to calm the redhead.

"oh." jimin crosses his arms on his chest and put on a thinking face. "hoseok turned me into a girl a lot of times when me and joonie tried having children so our parents could stop bothering us. that's why i had leaks for a couple months. and then i just wanted children because i didn't have to do anything while."

"wait, backtrack a little right there." taehyung made exagerated hand gestures while ignoring the drool falling from jungkooks mouth. "can you explain again what the fuck a leak is?"

jimin turned to look at his human and his face darkened. "the callings of evil."

"i think i've heard this before." yoongi mumbled, ignoring hoseok who decided to backhug him from his happiness at being picked for a bond. he always thought he would never bond because no one ever wanted to be around him. (actually, jimin and namjoon would shoo away anyone that tried getting close to him.)

"okay, so if we're staying here," seokjin spoke up and gained the attention of everyone. "we need clothes. and i still have a restaurant to run, so i either shut down or put someone else in charge, but in order to do that I need to go back to the other world."

"i'll go with you!" namjoon raised his hand up and bounced in place. "i'll be very helpful! yes, sir!"

"you might as well just bring our stuff while you're over there." yoongi said, trying to pry hoseoks arms from his waist.

"he has to go back to his size though. hoseok will have to go as well. we can stay with jimin and take care of the kids."

"alright then." seokjin passed a sleeping seungkwan to jimin and started following namjoon to a different direction before turning around and pulling hoseok with them. "c'mon hoseok!"

the fairy squeaked when he was suddenly pried off of yoongi and he made a pout at the group he was leaving behind. "i wanted to stay with yoonyoon."

"he'll be here when we get back." namjoon reassured, holding a hand out for a firefly to land on his finger. "watch over jiminie and the others for me, please?" he whispered and let the firefly go follow the others.

seokjin blinked at the interaction and turned to see the firefly land on jimins hair. the nymph squeaked in surprise but quickly smiled when he recognized the insect as his partners friend.

it was amazing to him when he watched the fairies interact with different animals. they got along so well with the earth around them and cared deeply for one another. seokjin turned to hoseok who skipped over to a patch of flowers and picked up a shiny rock. he started talking to it like it was the most natural thing in the world and namjoon didn't hesitate to say hello to a rock when hoseok held it out to him.

fairies were so mystical. just like all the stories about them. seokjin felt lucky to have them in his life, no matter how weirded out he was at first.

**what is this? another update?

anyway, Map of the Soul is nice, i ordered version 2 and i'm excited for its arrival. my fav song so far is  Dionysus, it makes me feel like i'm getting ready to fight someone but also party all night long. and jamais vu is also really nice. honestly all the songs are. BTS really went on another level to venture into new sounds. i'm proud of 'em

what's your favorite song in the album?**