10: "single parent tae"

"what the fuck do you want?!" the blond yelled into the phone, poking hoseok out of the way with a spoon.

"holy fucking shit yoongi i need you to either babysit jungkook or the mochi. i wasn't made to raise two babies alone, you gotta step up your game as a mom an- is that the fire alarm?!"

"yoongi it's so hot in here." hoseok commented, fanning himself as the end of the spoon continued poking his tummy.

"no fucking shit- get away from the pan!!" yoongi yelled, trying not to knock down the small fairy.

"why?"

"it's on fire!"

"how did you burn a fucking pan?" taehyung asked, hearing hoseok scream and yoongi cursing on the other end of the line.

"hoseok pulled some shit and the pan got on fire, now he wants to do something to it- i swear i will throw you out if you don't listen to me!" hoseok jumped and looked around him frightened.

"yoongi it's around me!"

"holy shit, you know what, i'm a strong independent single parent. i can be the mom, you're fired yoongi."

"i don't fucking care, i have to save hoseok." yoongi hung up and threw his phone on the table, carelessly. he ran to the sink and filled up a glass with water, throwing the water from a distance towards hoseok who stood there frozen, dripping with water and crying.

"yoongi!"

hoseok held his arms out for yoongi to let him lay down on his palm, giant tears falling down his cheeks.

"i'm never letting you cook ever again." yoongi muttered. he patted hoseoks brown/white hair softly, having learned a week before that it made hoseok sleepy and calm.

"i'm sorry." hoseok whispered, closing his eyes and hiccuping, drifting off to sleep.

living with hoseok is like living with a baby.

** idk I was bored in lunch, I'll come back and edit this chapter later**