5: "figure of speech"

"do you think we'll be able to find him?" the red-haired male panted, squatting in a place where he was under a bush, looking up at the blue haired male who's cheeks were red from exhaustion.

"don't worry jiminie, we will, we have to. just... keep your eyes open."

jimin stared in confusion. "but I have to blink or my eyes are gonna dry out."

"it's a figure of speech." the tall fairy spoke, sitting on the grass next to jimin and opening his back bag to take out a water bottle and hand it to jimin.

"where's the figure?"

"nevermind."

"you read too many human books namjoon."

"let's just look for hobi." the bluenette sighed.

"but where?" jimin stood up, looking at namjoon with a frustrated expression. "they could have dropped him off anywhere! the world is so big!"

"we'll just have to look everywhere! we need to find him." jimin saw the determined look on his partners face, and his lips tucked between his teeth, nibbling on it, something he did when he was nervous or worried.

jimin sighed and watched the world that awaited them outside the bush they hid in. "if only those damn forest spirits didn't lose him, we would've been with the three humans, safe and sound. we wouldn't need to worry the whole kingdom about hoseok."

"just keep your eyes peeled and keep walking."

"why peel my eyes?! then i won't be able to see!"

"nevermind!"

**this is going somewhere lol**