9: "so i have a fairy"

"yoongi!"

"what." the blond balanced the phone between his shoulder and ear, helping hoseok change out of his dirty blue shirt. he's never giving the fairy pancakes ever again.

"help meeee!"

"what happened?" hoseok looked up at him with wide innocent eyes, mouth open as he waited for yoongi to give him a clean shirt.

"a whole talking mochi happened." taehyung cried out.

"what?"

"can you stop saying what and listen to me!"

yoongi turned the phone to hoseok, who looked at the phone in confusion. "what?"

"i swear to god yoongi you have to stop handing hoseok your problems and listen to me i have a problem at hand... literally." taehyung mumbled the last part and yoongi could hear voices in the back.

"what is it?"

"so there's this thing right? and i dumped this thing outside my house last night, then i woke up to see the thing sleeping on my pillow, naked and everything. then jungkook runs in, jumps on me and screams his lungs out because he saw the thing."

"taehyung i fucking hate you and your dumb ass so please elaborate on 'the thing'."

"tha's a bad word." hoseok whispered, innocently looking down at his small socked feet.

"ok..." yoongi glared at hoseok as he heard shuffling on the other end. "say hello." he heard taehyung say.

"hello!" a high pitch voice squeaked.

"what the fuck is that."

"tha's a bad word." he heard hoseok and the squeaky voice on the phone say simultaneously.

"so i have a fairy." taehyung says casually, because c'mon, they're everywhere. taehyung just wasn't aware of them.

"you know, who was it that said i was a mean person for kicking hoseok out of my house for a whole week." yoongi responded, poking hoseoks small tummy and earning himself small giggles. 'i got to stop feeding him too many crackers.'

"me. but! who didn't kick him out again and instead asked for help?"

"you yelled at me."

"but i'm still asking for help."

yoongi sighed and heard small high pitched squeals that clearly weren't from hoseok, because hoseok was cluelessly waiting to be changed.

"get to know them. play with them, i don't know. treat them like a baby." yoongi grabbed one of his shrunken shirts and helped hoseok into it. "at least, that's how i treat hoseok."

"okay. by the way, kookie misses you feeding him."

"he still drinks out of baby bottles?"

"he hasn't really learned how to eat so... yeah, you can teach him thou- shit, jungkook don't throw him! bye yoongi!" taehyung hung up and yoongi stared at his phone offended.

"can i go watch my bean?" hoseok asked, smiling widely when yoongi nodded his head and carried the fairy to the counter.

**tubby hoseok is a well fed hoseok and a cute hoseok**