4 lemons

B O N U S          [08-28-18]
"brownies"

-it's seokjins turn to babysit the not babies-

"namnamnamnamnamnam" jimin whispered, rolling over to his right to face namjoons shiny yellow eyes. the bluenette blinked tiredly at his partner and hummed while he rubbed his eyes.

"it smells funny and it's not us." jimin had a frown on his face with his eyebrows furrowed in thought. "it's not hobi either, i checked."

namjoon stared into blue eyes for a while before leaning closer to kiss his partners forehead.

"go to sleep minnie, i'm sure it's your imagination."

jimin watched namjoon turn around so that all he saw was his back. very slowly he reached up to touch his forehead and smiled widely.

"love you joonie."

an incoherent noise reached jimins ears and it made him giddy inside, so he squished his face against namjoons backside and hugged the bigger fairy's waist.

‹-›

"wake up you two." seokjin smiled down at the two fairies squished together. namjoon blinked while jimin sat up and rubbed his eyes with tiny fists, both of them with their hair standing up and shirts wrinkled.

"i made food."

"foooood." jimin mumbled, holding his bare tummy with a pout. namjoon nodded and leaned against jimin for support, but the small fairy fell over with the extra weight.

seokjin chuckled and walked to another pile of blankets while those two woke up.

"hoseok," seokjin poked at the lump, watching it squirm before hoseok peeked out, sitting down with the blankets wrapped around him, drowning him in fabric.

"wa?" hoseok closed his eyes when he spoke and swayed to the right before he was caught by seokjins finger. his brown and white hair was tangled up with his curls and he couldn't open his eyes longer than two seconds.

"i made food."

"oh... ca' wo carwmee?" seokjin smiled and tried to pry the blankets off the sleepy fairy

"jinnie! we're ready to play in the water!" jimin yelled from the other side of the bed, crawling his way over to where hoseok was falling asleep in seokjins hands.

seokjin sighed and plucked jimin from the mattress, picking namjoon up on his way to the bathroom.

‹-›

"make bubbles jiminie!" hoseok splashed around the bowl with namjoon waddling through the water behind him.

"okay!"

namjoon and hoseok watched as jimin made multiple bubbles and the two started laughing while they splashed around and tried to catch as many bubbles as they could.

"hobi look! look!" namjoon held out his hands to show hoseok the bubble he caught and that clung onto his hands. hoseok gasped and studied the bubbles with wide eyes. namjoon giggled when he saw hoseoks green eyes magnified in the bubble. soon enough jimin's blue eyes joined in and namjoon looked up to see jimin smile at him proudly.

"you've gotten better at keeping water in its form joonie."

namjoon smiled sweetly and had a pink tint to his cheeks when jimin giggled.

"why is there water all over the floor?"

the three fairies looked up to see seokjin in the doorway of the bathroom, a hand on his hip and three hand towels on the other as he raised an eyebrow in question at the mess.